A collection of awesome Blazor resources.
Blazor is a .NET web framework using C#/Razor and HTML that runs in the browser with WebAssembly.
Contributions are always welcome! Please take a look at the contribution guidelines pages first. Thanks to all contributors, you're awesome and wouldn't be possible without you!
If you need to search on this list you can try this great website: Awesome Blazor Browser.
Thanks @jsakamoto for this! Source code .
- Sample Projects
- Libraries & Extensions
- Presentations slides
- Other Languages
ASP.NET Community Standup - Blazor in .NET 6 RC1 (September 14, 2021).
- Find out what's new in Blazor in .NET 6 RC1.
- live.dot.net, YouTube.
.NET Conf 2021 (November 9-11, 2021).
- .NET Conf is a free, three-day, virtual developer event that celebrates the major releases of the .NET development platform. It is co-organized by the .NET community and Microsoft, and sponsored by the .NET Foundation and our ecosystem partners. Come celebrate and learn about what you can do with .NET 6.
What is Blazor?
Blazor is a .NET web framework to build client web apps with C#.
More information on the official Blazor website.
To get started with Blazor, follow the instructions in the Blazor Get Started documentation.
Doing the Build a web app with Blazor learning session on Microsoft Learn can also be a good idea. Another great resource to start is the beginner serie by Jeff Fritz on Channel9 or YouTube.
- ASP.NET Blog's archives - Archives of the ASP.NET blog about Blazor.
- Blazor - Official website of Blazor, from Microsoft.
- Blazor courses on Microsoft Learn - Blazor courses on Microsoft Learn.
- Blazor-Dev gallery on .NET Foundation - Daily builds of the 'dev' branch of Blazor.
- Blazor Extensions - Curated extensions for Microsoft ASP.Net Core Blazor.
- Blazor University - Unofficial documentation website.
- Demo - Official basic demo website.
- Documentation - Official documentation, by Microsoft.
- eShopOnBlazor - Migration of a traditional ASP.NET Web Forms app to Blazor, sample by Microsoft Architecture.
- FAQ - FAQ.
- GitHub repository - The official Blazor repository (which is the ASP.NET Core repository).
- 'Hello World' sample - 'Hello World' sample.
- Introduction to ASP.NET Core - Introduction to ASP.NET Core.
- Workshop - Build a complete Blazor app and learn about the various Blazor framework features along the way.
- Blazor WebAssembly performance best practices - ASP.NET Core Blazor WebAssembly performance best practices, by Pranav Krishnamoorthy and Steve Sanderson.
- themesof.net - .NET 6 planning process.
- Blazor Hero - - Clean Architecture Solution Template for Blazor WebAssembly built with MudBlazor Components. This project will make your Blazor Learning Process much easier than you anticipate. Blazor Hero is meant to be an Enterprise Level Boilerplate, which comes free of cost, completely open sourced. Read the Quick Start Guide here.
- BlazorBoilerplate - Real World Admin Dashboard / Starter kit with IdentityServer4 Material Design. Demo.
- BlazorWithIdentity - A sample project showcasing a Blazor app using EF Core with Identity authentication.
- Authentication with client-side Blazor - Authentication with client-side Blazor using WebAPI and ASP.NET Core Identity. Blog post.
- TheIdServer - OpenID/Connect server base on IdentityServer4.
- Blazor and Identity Server - This project demonstrates how to secure a Blazor WebAssembly application with a standalone Identity Server instance and use it to acquire a token for a protected API.
- BlazorAuthenticationSample - A sample showing some of the ASP.NET Core Blazor authentication features (also some testing...).
- Blazor-WASM-Identity-gRPC - Blazor WASM, IdentityServer4 & gRPC with roles authorization.
- BlazorGraphApi - Blazor Server App with AD Authentication, that calls the MS Graph API on-behalf of the signed-in user using Microsoft.Identity.Web.
- Blorc.OpenIdConnect - The right way to use OpenID Connect on Blazor.
- Blazor-WASM-AzureAD-gRPC - Blazor WASM, Azure AD, REST & gRPC.
- Blazor-WASM-Auth0-gRPC - Blazor WASM, Auth0, REST & gRPC.
- Blazor WebAssembly and Azure Active Directory - Blazor WebAssembly application secured with Azure Active Directory. This source code is related to an article on Medium: Securing a Blazor WebAssembly application with Azure Active Directory.
- Blazor Authentication Extension for Azure Static Web Apps - Blazor Authentication Extension for Azure Static Web Apps.
- Quiz manager secured by Auth0 - This repository contains a Blazor WebAssembly application implementing a simple Quiz manager secured by Auth0. The implementation details are described in the following article: Securing Blazor WebAssembly Apps.
- Blazor-WASM-Identity-gRPC-Alexa - Blazor WASM, IdentityServer4 , gRPC with roles authorization & Alexa Skill Backend.
- BlazorFile2Azure - Upload a file from Blazor WebAssembly to Azure Blob Storage.
- Blazor WASM Deployment - Sample repo for showing Actions to deploy a Blazor app to Azure services.
- Blazor.JobBoard - Blazor WebAssembly based jobboard application deployed to Azure Storage Static Site. Demo.
- EventGrid Viewer Blazor - Blazor Server app that displays EventGrid messages in realtime & allows the ability to secure the app using Azure AD, KeyVault & Managed Identities.
- FairPlayTube - Blazor Web Assembly app with .NET 5 Hosted API to teach how to create video sharing portals with Blazor, .NET and Azure.
- Blogifier - ASP.NET Core Blogging application with Blazor Admin Dashboard. Demo.
- eShopOnBlazor - Migration of a traditional ASP.NET Web Forms app to Blazor.
- RapidCMS - A code-first, extensible Blazor app that generates a CMS for your own database.
- JHipster.NET JHipster is a well-known platform for generating modern application in java world. JHipster provides a blueprints system that allows to override the default behavior of the generator. JHipster.NET is a blueprint that overrides the back-end part, originally generated in spring boot, by back-end in asp.net core. For the front-end all the common language can be used (angular, react), including Blazor.
- BlazorForum - Forum application built with Blazor.
- BlazorShop - Simple shop application built with Blazor WebAssembly.
- Atlas - A forum software built with ASP.NET Core Blazor WebAssembly.
- AcBlog - A blogging PWA that can be hosted as a full static website or as a server-prerender dynamic website. GitHub Pages Demo.
- BlazingOrchard - Blazing Orchard is a modular application framework that turns your Blazor project into a CMS-powered Blazor application by leveraging Orchard Core as a decoupled backend/CMS server using its REST & GraphQL APIs.
- BlazorGhost - A Blazor frontend for Ghost blogs.
- BlazorWPBlog - Wordpress blog with Blazor.
- StartBootstrap.Freelancer.Blazor - Freelancer is a bootstrap template ideal for small portfolio web sites. It's powered by Kentico Kontent - a headless CMS with a comprehensive ecosystem for .NET developers.
- Board Games - Fusion + Blazor sample and a fully functional web app allowing you to play real-time multiplayer board games. Demo.
- AsteroidsWasm - Collection of .NET 5 C# applications consuming a single .NET Standard project running in: Blazor Client (WebAssembly), Blazor Server, Electron (via Blazor Server), WPF, WinForms, Xamarin. Demo.
- Trains.NET - 2D game built with .NET and C#.
- Flappy Blazor Bird - Blazor Flappy Bird's port. [Wasm Demo] | [Multiplayer Demo].
- DiabloBlazor - Blazor port of DiabloWeb, making it a double WebAssembly app: a WebAssembly (C#) PWA hosting a WebAssembly (C++) game. Demo.
- BlazorGames - This project is a Blazor WebAssembly project where we design, model, implement, and play common board and card games. This website is deployed here: blazorgames.net.
- BlazorPong - - Pong in Blazor server model and Wasm model using SignalR Core. Server Demo. Wasm Demo.
- Minesweeper - Minesweeper using C# and Blazor WebAssembly.
- TicTacToe - Tic Tac Toe game using blazor webassembly. Here is a Demo and a Blog post.
- ZXSpectrum - ZX Spectrum emulator running on Blazor WebAssembly. Demo.
- BlazorDungeon - - Multiuser dungeon game. Text based graphics. Up to 5 simultaneous players. Demo.
- Flappy Bird A Blazor WebAssembly implementation of Flappy Bird.
- Blazorships - Battleship implementation built with Blazor and SignalR.
- SoccerPong - A soccer variant of classic Pong using Blazor WebAssembly. Demo.
- Game of Life - Game of life.
- Blazor + Electron - Host Razor Components inside an Electron shell. This allows for modern, high-performance cross-platform desktop apps built with .NET and web technologies.
- Blazor + WebWindow - WebWindow is like Electron, but without bundling Node.js or Chromium, and without most of the APIs. WebWindow source code. Blazor + WebWindow sample here.
- BlazorWebView - A BlazorWebView "Control" that is easily embedded in (Native) UI frameworks.
- Try F# on WebAssembly - The F# compiler running in WebAssembly with Bolero.
- BlazorPoint - Sample App to help you get started with hosting Blazor on SharePoint Pages, completely Client Side.
- gRPC-Web - Sample about gRPC-Web and Blazor WebAssembly.
- desktoploveblazorweb - desktoploveblazorweb is a cross-platform desktop application template (mobile support in the future) based on Blazor Server, which uses an in-process ASP.NET Core server + in-process OS WebView component.
- Blazor + Umbraco Heartcore - Example of using Umbraco Heartcore with Blazor.
- BlazorGrpcWebCodeFirst - Sample project that demonstrates how you can use gRPC-Web with Blazor WebAssembly hosted on ASP.NET Core. Publish and consume your services without having to create .proto files - with the code-first approach.
- Serverless StreamR - A serverless port of StreamR powered by Blazor WebAssembly and Azure.
- TonClientBlazor - Free TON network client. Demo.
- Blazor Server Firestore Integration Source code of the article Building Real-Time Applications with Blazor Server and Firestore.
- Blazorade Teams - A Blazor component library that is designed to be used when building applications for Microsoft Teams. Be sure to also check out the initial announcement for Blazorade Teams.
- GraphQL in ASP.NET Core using HotChocolate - GraphQL in ASP.NET Core using HotChocolate. Source code of this tutorial: Consuming GraphQL API In ASP.NET Core.
- PresenceLight - PresenceLight is a solution to broadcast your various statuses to a Phillips Hue or LIFX light bulb. Some statuses you can broadcast are: your availability in Microsoft Teams, your current Windows 10 theme, and a theme or color of your choosing. Blog post. Demo video.
- Meadow Weather - In this sample, a Meadow microcontroller polls data from a LM35 temperature sensor. That data is sent via HTTP request to an API controller endpoint and stored in a database where it can be visualized in a chart using a Blazor web app.
- Logging.Samples - Samples for .NET Core and ASP.NET Core logging using various logger frameworks.
- Scalable sentiment analysis - A sample ables to make sentiment analysis prediction/detection of what the user is writing in a very UI interactive app (Blazor based) in the client side and running an ML.NET model (Sentiment analysis based on binary-classification) in the server side.
- optimizer.ml - A "server-less" general purpose optimization suite for algorithm parameters. Also provides offline optimization of Quantconnect Lean trading algorithms. Demo (https://optimizer.ml).
- Baseball Machine Learning Workbench - A web application that showcases performing what-if analysis using in-memory Machine Learning models. Live demo.
- BlazorML5 - ML5 Machine Learning for Blazor with JSInterop mechanism.
- Mobile Blazor Bindings - Experimental Mobile Blazor Bindings - Build native mobile apps with Blazor.
Rapid Development Framework
- WalkingTec.Mvvm (WTM) - A development framework based on .NET Core and EF. It supports Blazor, Vue, React and LayUI with one click code generation for CRUD, Import/Export, etc. Website.
- Minimal ToDo by David Fowler - Minimal ToDo backend API implementation by David Fowler from Microsoft.
- Bolero.TodoMVC - A TodoMVC clone using Bolero.
- Flight Finder - Flight Finder.
- Oqtane Framework - Modular Application Framework for Blazor.
- LinqToTwitter Blazor sample - LINQ Provider for the Twitter API (Twitter Library).
- BlazorFileReader - Read-only File streams in Blazor. Demo.
- eShopOnBlazor - Migration of a traditional ASP.NET Web Forms app to Blazor.
- BlazorChatSample - Blazor chat demo using SignalR JS client with interop.
- BlazorCRUD - Sample line of business application that illustrates key features of Blazor. Demo.
- Money - A money manager implemented using CQRS+ES. Demo.
- CleanArchitecture - Clean Architecture Template for Blazor WebAssembly Built with MudBlazor Components.
- Blazor Weather - A Blazor Weather sample app that shows the current weather for your current location and a collection of pinned locations. Demonstrated at .NET Conf 2019 by Daniel Roth. Demo.
- NethereumBlazor - Ethereum blockchain explorer and simple wallet.
- BlazorDynamicList - Dynamic component binding for a generic list. Demo.
- BlazorServerTree - A simple Server-Side Blazor sample app to deal with hierarchical data.
- WebSocketPage - Web Socket in Blazor. demo.
- BlazorPages - A sample client-side Blazor app showcasing automatic deployment to GitHub Pages via Azure Pipelines.
- Planetary Docs - This repository is intended to showcase a full application that supports Create, Read, Update, and Delete operations (CRUD) using Blazor (Server), Entity Framework Core and Azure Cosmos DB. This repository is upgraded to .NET 6 and EF Core 6.
- C# Minifer A client-side Blazor application demonstrating live minification of C# code using the C# Minifier library. Demo.
- Planning Poker – An app to play Planning Poker for distributed teams. The app is implemented using Blazor and shows how to switch between client-side and server-side mode with a configuration change. Demo.
- Gjallarhorn - Compare packages on different NuGet-sources. Demonstrating Client-Side Blazor MVVM-style.
- C# Regex Tester online - Online tool for verify .Net regex syntax. (Demo).
- C# Regex Online tool - Online tool for verify .Net regex syntax, see splits list, table etc. (Demo).
- Blazor Tour of Heroes - Blazor Tour of Heroes, using Blazor-State(State Management architecture utilizing the MediatR pipeline) for the Redux style state.
- Blazor.Console - A simple component to mock CLI for ASP.NET Core 3.0 Blazor applications to execute some custom commands for an application.
- Cognitive Studio - PWA enabled app used to showcase what Cognitive Services can do, built-in client-side Blazor. Demo.
- Blazor Wake-on-LAN - Wake-on-LAN app for local networks. Blazor Server + EF Core + DI + CI.
- BlazorOCR - A Blazor WebAssembly application for reading receipts.
- Dcidr - Blazor WebAssembly decision-making app with PWA (offline), localstorage, and Excel export. Demo.
- BlazingWaffles - A Blazor app that wraps Waffle Generator. The generator outputs readable gibberish that can be used in place of Lorum Ipsum. Demo.
- Poker Odds Pro Calculator - Responsive poker odds calculator using blazor WebAssembly and pure C#. Demo.
- Cærostris - A Blazor Spotify client.
- Nethereum Playground - Compile and run Nethereum snippets on the browser. You can run it here: http://playground.nethereum.com/.
- Realtime chat app with WebAssembly - Real-time chat application with SignalR, .NET and Blazor/WebAssembly.
- BlazorContrib - Experiment of a Blazor renderer for Markdig, a Markdown component.
- BlazorConduit - The RealWorld example app written using Blazor. Demo.
- Send an Sms - This demo shows how to send an Sms with Blazor using the Vonage SMS API.
- Ray Tracer - Simple ray tracer in Blazor.
- Blazor Web Camera Application Example - Here is a fun example of using camera in the ASP.NET Core Blazor WebAssembly application. Complete description of how it was created on this blog's post Using a web camera with fun filters in your ASP.NET Core Blazor WebAssembly application.
- Blazor MealPlanner - MealPlanner is developed in Blazor Web Assembly PWA (offline), The app is using local storage for storing the meal plans. (Demo AzureStaticWeb) (Demo Github Pages)
- BlazorPowerHour - The Blazor Power Hour show index, by Ed Charbeneau.
- BlazorMoonPhase - Moon Phase Sighting app using Blazor WebAssembly, by Lohith GN. Demo.
- BlazorTemplates - A collection of blazor templates, designed for common use cases for new projects.
- Pattern Maker - C# code transformation demo that uses Roslyn and Monaco Editor. Demo, Demo2.
- CountDown Timer - Count down timer with Browser notification and PWA using Blazor WebAssembly. Demo.
- Time Mage - A Blazor PWA which has Timers, a Stopwatch, and Interval Timers. Demo.
- TypinExamples - A sample project that demonstrates the usage of Typin framework with a Blazor SPA application (Xterm.js and custom web workers implementation in C# to emulate terminal experience in browser). Live demo.
- Unofficial eShopOnContainers - Unofficial Blazor WebAssembly client for eShopOnContainers.
- Picat Language IDE - IDE for the Picat logic programming language based on the Monaco Editor. Demo.
- Blazor workshop - Blazor app building workshop by .NET Foundation, Blazzing Pizza.
- Build the Game of Life with Blazor - August, 2021 - Build the Game of Life with Blazor. Source code .
- Blazor Meadow Web API Weather Chart.js - June 2021 - Display sensor data using Chart.js in a Blazor application. Source code .
- Setup Blazor app using ASP.NET Core Empty project template - May, 2021 - Setup Blazor app using ASP.NET Core Empty project template.
- Tetris in Blazor - April, 2021 - Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6. Source code .
- Using MudBlazor to Create Reach and Functional Product’s Details Page - April 27, 2021 - Using MudBlazor to Create Reach and Functional Product’s Details Page.
- Building a Dashboard - April 23, 2021 - Tutorial on how to build a dashboard.
- Rendering dynamic content in Blazor Wasm using DynamicComponent - April 20, 2021 - Rendering dynamic content in Blazor Wasm using DynamicComponent.
- Blazor Material Table – Server-Side Paging, Searching, Sorting - April 19, 2021 - Blazor Material Table – Server-Side Paging, Searching, Sorting.
- Setting dynamic metadata for Blazor Web Assembly - March 23, 2021 - This post shows how HTML header meta data can be dynamically updated or changed for a Blazor Web assembly application routes hosted in ASP.NET Core. This can be usually for changing how URL link previews are displayed when sharing links. Source code .
- How to use gRPC-Web with Blazor WebAssembly on App Service - March 15, 2021 - How to use gRPC-Web with Blazor WebAssembly on App Service.
- How to deploy Blazor WebAssembly to Cloudflare - March 14, 2021 - How to deploy Blazor WebAssembly to Cloudflare. Source code .
- Overriding components in Blazor - February 27, 2021 - If you use a component library in your project, you might want to override a component somewhere deep down in the component hierarchy without having to override the whole hierarchy.
- Build a Blazor 'Copy to Clipboard' component with a Markdown editor - February 18, 2021 - Let's build a 'Copy to Clipboard' component, where we can copy Markdown content to the clipboard.
- Blazor on Desktop - February 17, 2021 - This post explores how to make Blazor web apps run on Desktop.
- Using source generators to generate a menu component in a Blazor app - February 16, 2021 - Using source generators to generate a menu component in a Blazor app.
- The tablet app – part 1 - February 12, 2021 - Making an espresso machine smart, with .NET and Mobile Blazor Bindings.
- Download Files from Azure with .NET Core Web API and Blazor WebAssembly - February 9, 2021 - In this article, we are going to learn how to download files from Azure using ASP.NET Core Web API as the server-side project and Blazor WebAssembly as the client-side. This article is a continuation of a previous one where we learned about uploading files to Azure. In that article, we also created Azure storage, so if you don’t have one created, you can do it following the instructions from the mentioned article. Source code .
- Using source generators to find all routable components in a Blazor WebAssembly app - February 9, 2021 - The previous post described a way to find all the "routable" components in a Blazor app using reflection. This post shows an alternative approach using a source generator.
- Custom Xamarin Controls with Blazor Mobile Bindings - February 8, 2021 - Blazor Mobile Bindings is exciting, but also encourages reusability. We take a look as how to wrap custom Xamarin.Forms UI as Blazor components.
- Create a Blazor Server app that uses the Microsoft identity platform for authentication - October 2020 - Tutorial by Microsoft. Blazor Server provides support for hosting Razor components on the server in an ASP.NET Core app. In this tutorial, you learn how to implement authentication and retrieve data from Microsoft Graph in a Blazor Server app with the Microsoft identity platform.
- Consuming GraphQL API In ASP.NET Core - January, 2021 - Consuming GraphQL API In ASP.NET Core: Part 1, Part2. Source code .
- Prerending a Blazor WebAssembly app to static files, without an ASP.NET Core host app - January 26, 2021 - This post describes how you can prerender all the pages in a Blazor WebAssembly app, without requiring a host app. That means you can still host your Blazor WebAssembly as static files using GitHub Pages or Netlify, without requiring a backend server. Source code .
- Authentication in Blazor WebAssembly Hosted Applications - January 22, 2021 - Authentication in Blazor WebAssembly Hosted Applications, by Code Maze. Source code .
- Blast Off with Blazor: Build a search-as-you-type box - January 14, 2021 - This post shows how to build a quick search box that filters our images.
- Blazor WebAssembly I18n from Start to Finish - January 7, 2021 - Blazor is a strong C#-based framework from Microsoft that allows us to create an interactive, client-side web user interface (UI) using .NET. In this tutorial, we will explore how to implement internationalization (i18n) in a Blazor WebAssembly app.
- Pre-render Blazor WebAssembly at build time to optimize for search engines - January 3, 2021 - Pre-render Blazor WebAssembly at build time to optimize for search engines.
- Archives - 2020,2019, 2018.
Libraries & Extensions
Reusable components like buttons, inputs, grids and more. See also the Blazor component bundles feature comparison chart.
- Ant Design Blazor - A set of enterprise-class UI components based on Ant Design and Blazor. (Docs as Demo).
- MatBlazor - Material Design components for Blazor. (Demo).
- Blazorise - Components for Blazor with support for Bootstrap, Bulma, AntDesign and Material CSS. (Bootstrap Demo), (Bulma Demo), (AntDesign Demo), (Material Demo).
- Radzen.Blazor - Native UI components for Blazor. DataGrid, DataList, Tabs, Dialog and more. (Demo).
- BlazorStrap - Material Design components for Blazor. Bootstrap 4 components for Blazor (Demo).
- Element-Blazor - A blazor component library using Element UI. API imitates Element, CSS directly uses Element's style, HTML structure directly uses Element's HTML structure. Blazor WebAssembly Version demo. Blazor WebAssembly Version PWA Mode demo.
- BlazorFluentUI - Simple port of FluenUI/Office Fabric React components and style to Blazor. Client-side demo (WebAssembly). Server-side demo (SignalR).
- BootstrapBlazor - Reusable bootstrap components for Blazor. (Docs as Demo).
- Skclusive.Material.Components - Material Design components for Blazor (Dashboard Demo), (Components).
- ComponentOne Blazor UI Components - External link. A fast datagrid, listview, input and other native Blazor components for server and client-side apps.
- DevExpress Blazor UI Components - A set of native UI Blazor components (including a Data Grid, Pivot Grid, Scheduler, and Charts) for both Blazor server-side and Blazor client-side platforms.
- BlazorWebFormsComponents - A collection of Blazor components that emulate the web forms components of the same name.
- BootstrapBalzor - Reusable bootstrap components for Blazor. (Docs as Demo).
- Syncfusion Blazor UI Components - The most comprehensive native Blazor component library including Data Grid, Charts, Scheduler, Diagram and Document Editor components. (Demo).
- ADMINLTE - ADMINLTE for Blazor is a collection of reusable components, with which you can easily develop digital services as a designer or developer. Think of buttons, form elements and page templates. This project adapts ADMINLTE 3 so the components can be used from dotnet core Blazor.
- Blazority - Blazor component library based on the Clarity UI design. 30+ components including Datagrid and Tree-view (Docs & Demos).
- LoreSoft.Blazor.Controls - Auto-complete (Typeahead) textbox with local and remote data source, for both Client-side and Server-Side Blazor. Also has DateTimePicker and ToggleSwitch. Demo.
- Material.Blazor - An alternative Material Theme Razor Component Library. Material.Blazor focuses sharply on giving you pure markup from Google's material-components-web - we don't try to sit between you and your use of Google's CSS and SASS because they do it better than we ever could. We also have some cool "plus" components. See our demo and comprehensive documentation.
- MComponents - Open Source MIT Blazor Components: Grid, Select, Wizard etc.
- PanoramicData Blazor UI Components - An open source library of Blazor components including Table, Tree, ToolBar and FileExplorer. Demo.
- HAVIT Blazor - Bootstrap 5 components + additional components built on top of Bootstrap 5 (grid, autosuggest, message-boxes, atc.). Enterprise project template with gRPC code-first client/server communication, localization and more. Interactive documentation & Demos.
- Blazority - Blazor component library based on the Clarity UI design. 30+ components including Datagrid and Tree-view (Docs & Demos).
- Telerik UI for Blazor - External link (telerik.com). A native set of UI components for Blazor, including grid, charting, and calendar components.
- Start Blazoring - A Blazor starter template built using your choice of Blazorise or MudBlazor, with more UI library integration coming. It offers a myriad of features such as user registration, login, password reset, two factor; user management, roles, permissioning; background workers, logging, caching, email templates, localization and many more.
- jQWidgets Blazor UI Components - Feature-complete UI components including DataGrid, Scheduler, Charting, Pivot and more. Website.
- Smart UI for Blazor - Component library for Blazor including Grid, Kanban, Gantt, Chart, Docking, Pivot and more. Website.
- Blazor.Ionic - Ionic framework integration for Blazor.
- Canvas - HTML5 Canvas API implementation for Microsoft Blazor.
- Head Element Helper -
<Meta> components for changing the document titile and meta elements, with server-side prerendering support for SEO/OGP. (Demo).
- BrowserInterop - This library provides access to browser API in a Blazor App.
- Blazor.Canvas - Wrapper library around the HTML canvas API written in C# (no JS dependency) (Demo).
- Sve-Blazor-InfiniteScroll - Simplistic implementation of an infinite scroll component for Blazor.
- BlazorGooglePay - Blazor wrapper around Js Google Pay, library based on BrowserInterop.
- BlazorDependencies - Js library that helps maintain dependencies of one Razor Class Library to another one without manually adding scripts and css-styles for each library.
- BlazorIntersectionObserver - This is a wrapper around the Intersection Observer API.
- ChartJs.Blazor - Brings ChartJs charts to Blazor.
- Blazor-Charts - SVG charts for Blazor.
- GG.Net Data Visualization - Interactive and flexible charts for Blazor Web Apps. Taking its inspiration from the highly popular ggpplot2 R package, GG.Net provides natively rich features for your Data Analysis Workflow. Build publication quality charts with just a few lines of code. Website.
- Blazor-Sparkline - Sparkline Charts for Blazor using Fonts.
- Blazor-ApexCharts - Blazor wrapper for ApexCharts. Demo.
- Plotly.Blazor - Brings the charting library plotly.js with over 40 chart types to Blazor (Demo).
- BlazorStyled - CSS in Blazor Components (Demo).
- BlazorAnimation - A Blazor component based on animate.css to easly animate your content. Demo.
- BlazorCss - CSS Helper for BlazorStyled which provides auto complete CSS styles.
- BlazorCssGrid - Css Helper for defining Grid SPA layouts in BlazorStyled.
Datagrids / tables
- Grid.Blazor - Grid component with CRUD forms for Blazor and ASP.NET MVC, supporting filtering, sorting, searching, paging, subgrids and others (Demo).
- BlazorGrid - Virtualized data grid component with lean markup, focused on displaying remote data. (Demo & documentation).
- Blazor.FlexGrid - GridView component for Blazor.
- Sve-Blazor-DataTable - Blazor DataTable component with support for client/server side paging, filtering and sorting, build on top of bootstrap 4.
- Table.Net - Interactive and flexible Data Tables for Blazor Web Apps.
- BlazorTable - A Table Control for Blazor with sorting, paging, filtering and more (Demo).
- WpfGridLayout.Blazor - Provide a simple way to create a grid layout like WPF in Blazor.
Date & time
- BlazorDateRangePicker - A date range picker component library for Blazor. Demo.
- NodaTimePicker - A Date/Time picker component library for Blazor using NodaTime. Demo.
- FlatpickrBlazor - Flatpickr Blazor interop.Demo.
- Toast_UI.Blazor_Calendar - A fully featured calendar UI component for viewing and creating events, tasks, and milestones. Month, week, and daily views. Blazor Calendar wraps the fully featured Toast UI Calendar JS library. MIT License. Sample project.
- Blazor Time - Display dates and times in the users local time. Demo.
- BlazorGoogleMaps - Blazor interop for GoogleMap library.
- RazorComponents.Markdown - A razor component for Markdown rendering which supports LaTeX, Mermaid diagram, code highlighting and extensions based on Markdig.
- Blazor Markdown - A Blazor Markdown component that enables you to include Markdown files in your server-side Blazor apps.
Modal, Toast & Notifications
- BlazorXTabs - An extended tabs component library providing various tab features for Blazor.
- bUnit - a testing library for Blazor components - A testing library for Blazor Components. You can easily define components under test in C# or Razor syntax and verify outcome using semantic HTML diffing/comparison logic. You can easily interact with and inspect components, trigger event handlers, provide cascading values, inject services, mock IJsRuntime, and perform snapshot testing.
- Verify.Blazor - a snapshot testing library for Blazor components - A snapshot testing library for Blazor Components. Supports rendering Blazor Components to a snapshot file via bunit or via raw Blazor rendering.
- Stl.Fusion - .NET Core and Blazor library that attempts to dramatically improve the way we implement real-time and high-load services by introducing a novel kind of "computed observables" - immutable, thread-safe, and most importantly, almost invisible for developers. Samples. Overview.
- BlazorContextMenu - A context menu component for Blazor (Demo).
- BlazorInputFile - A file input component for Blazor applications, by Steve Sanderson.
- Blazored.Typeahead - Auto-complete textbox with local and remote data source, for both Client-side and Server-Side Blazor.
- Blazor-DragDrop - Easy-to-use Drag and Drop library for Blazor.
- Blazor LoadingBar - Loading bar UI for Client-Side Blazor application.
- Z.Blazor.Diagrams - A fully customizable and extensible all-purpose diagrams library for Blazor, inspired by the popular react-diagrams library, with many additions. Demo.
- Excubo.Blazor.Diagrams - Interactive diagram component (flowcharts, UML, BPMN, ...), customizable and extensible according to user needs (node types, styles). Demo.
- Blorc.PatternFly - Blazor wrappers for PatternFly. To view the latest develop branch in action, visit the demo app.
- BlazorTransitionableRoute - Allows current and previous route to exist enabling transition animations of UI/UX design systems.
- Blazor-Dom-Confetti - Celebrate success with dom ?confetti? on Blazor projects. Two versions, dom-confetti wrapper and native blazor 100% JS free.
- TwitterShareButton - A Tweet Button component for Blazor.
- Blazor.LoadingIndicator - Simple to use loading indicator helper library.
- BlazorTypography - A powerful toolkit for building websites with beautiful design (Demo).
- BlazorMonaco - Blazor component for Microsoft's Monaco Editor which powers Visual Studio Code. (Demo).
- Blazor.Grids - Component library for CSS grids with extra features, such as moving and resizing interactively. Create your own dashboard with ease. (Demo).
- Blazor.TreeViews - Component library for tree views. (Demo).
- DnetOverlay - Agular CDK Overlay implementation for Blazor.
- GEmojiSharp.Blazor - GitHub Emoji for Blazor (Demo).
- Texnomic.Blazor.hCaptcha - hCaptcha Component for Server-Side Blazor.
- BlazorDialog - Dialog component as a service for Blazor. Demo.
- AdvancedBlazorSelect2 - Simple wrapper for Select2 with full support of databases and custom web APIs.
- BlazorLocalizationSample The default project template localized using XLocalizer with online translation and auto resource creating.
- TimeCalc - An app to help keep track of speed cubing averages on the fly using Blazor WebAssembly. Demo.
- BlazorSliders - Create multiple panels separated by sliding splitters.
- BlazorTimeline - Responsive, vertical timeline component.
- BlazorTypewriter - A typewriter effect for Blazor.
- BlazorMergely - An implementation of Blazor diff and merge component based on Mergely with server side support.
- MetaMask.Blazor - A library that provides an easy helper to use MetaMask with Blazor WebAssembly.
Tools & Utilities
Libraries and extensions for state management, cookies, local storage and other specific tools.
* Fluxor - Zero boilerplate Flux/Redux library for DotNet.
* Blazored.LocalStorage - A library to provide access to local storage in Blazor applications.
* Storage - HTML5 Storage API implementation for Microsoft Blazor.
* Blazor-State - Manage client side state in Blazor using MediatR pipeline.
* bUnit - a testing library for Blazor components - A testing library for Blazor Components. You can easily define components under test in C# or Razor syntax and verify outcome using semantic HTML diffing/comparison logic. You can easily interact with and inspect components, trigger event handlers, provide cascading values, inject services, mock IJsRuntime, and perform snapshot testing.
* Logging - Microsoft Extension Logging implementation for Blazor.
* TextCopy - A cross platform package to copy text to and from the clipboard. Supports Blazor via the Clipboard Browser API.
* CssBuilder - CssBuilder is a Builder pattern for CSS classes to be used with Razor Components.
* Notifications - HTML5 Notifications API implementation for Microsoft Blazor.
* Blazor.Polyfill - Polyfills for Blazor (for Internet Explorer 11 support and some other browsers).
* Blazor I18n/Localization Text - Localizing contents text in Blazor (Demo).
* BlazorGoogleMaps - Blazor interop for GoogleMap library.
* BlazorWorker - Library for creating DotNet Web Worker threads/multithreading in Blazor. Live demo.
* MvvmBlazor - BlazorMVVM is a small framework for building Blazor and BlazorServerside apps. With it's simple to use MVVM pattern you can boost up your development speed while minimizing the hazzle to just make it work.
* Blazor.BrowserExtension - Develop browser extensions/addons with Blazor WebAssembly. Tested with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and MS Edge.
* Cortex.Net - State management like MobX for .NET and Blazor. Documentation.
* Blazor Analytics - Blazor extensions for Analytics.
* Blazor PDF - Generate de PDF document with iTextSharp from a Blazor Server App.
* Blazor SVG Helper - Create SVG elements with children (circle, rectangle, image, text, and others) and render with RenderTreeBuilder.
* BlazorRouter - BlazorRouter is an awesome router inspired by react-router, providing declarative routing for Blazor.
* DataJuggler.Blazor.FileUpload - Wrapper for Steve Sanderson's BlazorFileInput component.
* BlazorPrettyCode - Blazor Code Component for documentation sites. Demo.
* Blazor.EventAggregator - Lightweight Event Aggregator for Blazor (Razor Components).
* Blazor Gamepad - Provides gamepad API access for Blazor.
* Blazor Hotkeys - A library to provide configuration-centric keyboard shortcuts for Blazor.
* BlazorRealm - Redux state management for Blazor.
* Blazor.LocalFiles - Open files in your browser and load into Blazor.
* Blazor.SpeechSynthesis - A library to provide Speech Synthesis API access for Blazor.
* Blazor BarCode – A barcode library for Blazor using barcode fonts.
* BlazorState.Redux - Develop Blazor apps with Redux.
* Howler.Blazor - A Blazor JSInterop wrapper for Howler.js, an audio library.
* jsMind.Blazor - A Blazor JSInterop wrapper for jsMind, a MindMapping tool.
* Blazor Highcharts - A port of the popular Highcharts library. Demo.
* Blazor.LazyStyleSheet - Lazy loading for CSS style sheets.
* DnetIndexedDb - Blazor Library for IndexedDB DOM API.
* BlazorIndexedDbJs - BlazorIndexedDbJs is a wrapper arround IndexedDB DOM API, supports Blazor WASM and Server.
* Blazor-Color-Picker - Opens a palette with the Material colors for Blazor application.
* Blazor_EmojiFilePicker - Bootstrap Text-Input with Smiley- and File-Support for Blazor.
* Blazor Library Asset Helper - A VISX extension that can list all JS and CSS assets from Nuget package razor libraries you are using in your Blazor app. It will generate all the
<link> tags for your HTML page for you to copy/paste. Available on the Visual Studio Marketplace.
* Blazm.Bluetooth - A Blazor library for connecting to devices using Bluetooth.
* WebBluetooth - Blazor service for the experimental WebBluetooth functions. Based on Blazm.Bluetooth.
* BlazorApplicationInsights - Application Insights for Blazor web applications.
* BracketShow.BlazorNavigationManagerExtensions - Simple set of extensions for the Navigation Manager to simplify its usage for things we are likely to do in most of our Blazor applications.
* BlazorX.NavigationState - BlazorX.NavigationState provides a set of utilities that allow you to observe and bind query strings directly to Blazor components.
* Blazor Printing - Print and save PDF documents with a native print dialog in a Blazor Server or client Application.
* XLocalizer - Easily localize Asp.Net Core web applications with online translation and auto resource creating.
* BlazorTemplater - Use
.razor components to render HTML strings for email content.
- Blazor Extensions Home - Home for Blazor Extensions.
- Bolero - Blazor for F# with hot reloaded templates, type-safe endpoints and routing, remoting, and much more.
- BlazorFabric - Blazor port of Microsoft UI Fabric with fluent design. (Demo).
- BlazorWebView - Blazor WebView control for WPF, Android, macOS, iOS. Run Blazor on .NET Core and Mono natively inside a Webview. Documentation.
- WebSocketHelper - Helper for Web Socket in Blazor.
- BlazorLazyLoading - Production ready lazy loading implementation. Full lazy loading support for WASM and Server (pages, components, dlls) with abstractions to implement modularization if you wish (custom endpoints, custom manifests, etc).
- SpotifyService - A high-level Spotify API library for Blazor WebAssembly projects that enables Spotify playback in the browser, manages OAuth 2.0 authorization, provides easy access to the Spotify Web API and uses IndexedDB caching.
- Bionic - An Ionic CLI clone for Blazor projects.
- BlazorFileSaver - Blazor Component wrapper for FileSaver.js (Demo).
- Blazor.AdaptiveCards - Adaptive Cards for Blazor. Documentation.
- EventHorizon Blazor TypeScript Interop Generator - This project takes in a TypeScript type definition file and creates a .NET Core project that will work with the provided Interop abstraction project.
- Generators.Blazor - Generators.Blazor is a source generator for improving performance in Blazor. The project also contains analyzers to detect common issues in Blazor apps.
- BlazorZXingJs - Barcode/QRCode Reader and QRCode writer components. This is a Blazor wrapper around zxing-js library. It supports variety of barcode and 2d code types.
- ASP.NET Community Standup - Blazor in .NET 6 RC1 - September 14, 2021 - Find out what's new in Blazor in .NET 6 RC1. Community links.
- The .NET Docs Show - Micro frontends with Blazor - August 31, 2021 - In this week's episode, Florian Rappl joins the panel to show us how to build websites using compositional UIs that grow naturally as your application scales.
- bUnit and .NET 6 - August 30, 2021 - bUnit and .NET 6 with Egil Hansen in The Not Invented Here Show.
- Blazor ListView Component - August 27, 2021 - In this Blazor Components session, Fahad Mullaji aka @Curious Drive walks us through the various functionalities of the Telerik UI for Blazor ListView component. He explores the multiple List templates, focusing on the Header template which allows adding custom Blazor components, and footer template which shows the number of items in the list.
- The .NET Docs Show - Blazor component testing with bUnit - August 23, 2021 - A new UI framework like Blazor means new unit testing scenarios! In this week's episode, community MVP Egil Hansen shows us bUnit, a unit testing library for Blazor components.
- Getting Started with Blazor Components - August 26, 2021 - Join the amazing Fahad Mullaji a.k.a @Curious Drive in his "Getting Started with Telerik UI for Blazor" journey. In this video, he goes through five of the most practical and frequently used components – TextBox, DropDownList, AutoComplete, MultiSelect, and CheckBox.
- Planning, designing, and coding a Blazor site from scratch part 6 - August 23, 2021 - In this episode, Jessica takes revenge on CSS, but the big question is.... Will she win? Adding responsiveness to the menu using only CSS.
- ASP.NET Community Standup - Exploring Blazorise - August 17, 2021 - ASP.NET Community Standup - Exploring Blazorise with Mladen Macanović. Url list.
- Using SignalR in your Blazor applications - August 19, 2021 - In this episode, David Pine joins Jeremy to show off this chat bot enabled demo that's powered by Blazor WASM and SignalR. Source code . Demo.
- Building a face recognition app with #Blazor and Azure Cognitive Services - July 20, 2021 - Building a face recognition app with Blazor and Azure Cognitive Services. Source code .
- What's new in Blazor in .NET 6 with Daniel Roth - July 16, 2021 - Blazor in .NET 6 makes client-side web development faster and more productive than ever before. Let's chat about all the new Blazor features in .NET 6: .NET Hot Reload, WebAssembly ahead-of-time (AOT) compilation, error boundaries, integration with .NET MAUI, and much more.
- Visual Studio 2022 Preview 2 - Overview - July 14, 2021 - This video shows some the new features in Visual Studio 2022 preview 2.
- ASP.NET Community Standup - Building with Blazor: Powered4.tv - July 13, 2021 - Powered4.tv is a video-on-demand service that leverages Blazor WASM. In this episode of the Blazor community standup, we'll talk with product engineer Steve Pierce about the successes and stories behind using Blazor WASM for Powered4.tv.
- Intro to Blazing Web Accessibility - Empowered with AI - July 5, 2021 - This video shows how you make an accessible website in Blazor, Microsoft’s brand new front-end technology.
- The .NET Docs Show - Scenario testing Blazor Single-Page Apps - June 28, 2021 - Cover all the bases and use test scenarios to improve the quality of your test coverage in Blazor applications.
- On .NET Live - Building Reactive UIs with Blazor - June 24, 2021 - In this live session, Rodney Littles II shows us how to build Blazor applications with the ReactiveUI framework.
- On .NET Live - Building Beautiful Blazor apps with Tailwind CSS - June 17, 2021 - In this session on On .NET Live, Chris Sainty(@chris_sainty) will be showing us how to style our applications using Tailwind CSS as well as how to integrated the Blazored component libraries.
- BlazorDay 2021, full video - June 17, 2021 - Blazor Day is the online event around Blazor technologies. #BlazorDay is organized by 3 MVP friends. Their objective is to share their passion for .NET and more particularly Blazor. Joined by the famous Charline to upgrade the event to the next level.
- Introduction to .NET MAUI Blazor | The Xamarin Show - June 17, 2021 - Blazor enables building client-side web UI with .NET, but sometimes you need more than what the web platform offers. Sometimes you need full access to the native capabilities of the device. You can now host Blazor components in .NET MAUI apps to build cross-platform native apps using web UI. The components run natively in the .NET process and render web UI to an embedded web view control using a local interop channel. This hybrid approach gives you the best of native and the web. Your components can access native functionality through the .NET platform, and they render standard web UI. .NET MAUI Blazor apps can run anywhere .NET MAUI can (Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android) although our primary focus for .NET 6 is on desktop scenarios.
- ASP.NET Community Standup - Build apps for Microsoft Teams with Blazor - June 15, 2021 - Learn how to build apps for Microsoft Teams using the Teams Toolkit, .NET, and Blazor. Community links.
- On .NET Live - Secrets of building Blazor Components - June 10, 2021 - This session with Ed Charbeneau is about building components for Blazor.
- Next Generation UI with .NET 6 - June 9, 2021 - Tired of Angular, Vue, and React? Ready for the next generation of web user interface that runs everywhere and you can build with your favorite programming language? In this session, Jeff Fritz is going to introduce you to Blazor - the next generation UI framework from the .NET team. We'll see how Blazor works with Web Assembly, webservers, and hybrid applications to deliver a great experience for your users. Blazor is the framework that allows you to build once and run it everywhere.
- Planning, designing, and coding a Blazor site from scratch part 1 - June 8, 2021 - Set up Azure DevOps, Builds, Release, and Blazor project.
- Building Modern Applications with GraphQL and Blazor - May 14, 2021 - Building Modern Applications with GraphQL and Blazor at the JetBrains .NET Days Online. After having a fundamental understanding of how GraphQL improves our data fetching needs in web applications, we will move on and build a nice real-time application with Blazor and GraphQL. Let’s build a truly engaging next gen application and push Blazor to the limit. Slides. Source code .
- Upgrading to .NET 6 - April 21, 2021 - This video shows you how to upgrade your existing .NET 5 Blazor application to .NET 6 Preview 3. It also shows how to upgrade your tests to use the latest release of bunit version 1.0.19 and demos the new hot reload feature in .NET 6 - which is a huge improvement to the engineering experience. Source code .
- ASP.NET Community Standup - ASP.NET Core updates in .NET 6 - April 20, 2021 - There are a lot of exciting new features for ASP.NET Core developers in .NET 6! Come hear all about it from Daniel Roth, and ask your questions live in the chat. Community links.
- WebAPI vs gRPC in Blazor Train - April 16, 2021 - Carl Franklin shows you how to use gRPC in your Blazor apps as an alternative to a more common API layer. You can download all files atblazortrain.com.
- ASP.NET Community Standup - Exploring Oqtane with Shaun Walker - April 13, 2021 - In this edition of the Blazor community standup, we sit down with Shaun Walker to discuss all things Oqtane. Community links.
- Blazor WebAssembly : Cookie Expiration & API Authorization - April 7, 2021 - This video shows how you can set authentication properties for cookie authentication. You can set it's IsPersistent to keep the cookie alive even after the browser is closed. You can also set it's ExpiredUtc property to set expiry date for your cookies.
- Deploying Blazor WebAssembly to GitHub Pages - March 30, 2021 - The .NET Docs Show - Deploying Blazor WebAssembly to GitHub Pages. What's better than Blazor? How about Blazor and a free place to host your Blazor app? In this episode, community member Niels Swimberghe shows the panel how to deploy Blazor apps to GitHub Pages.
- Testing Blazor Apps & Components - March 26, 2021 - Blazor Train, episode 43: Testing Blazor Apps & Components.
- Steve Sanderson at the NDC Manchester 2021 - March 25, 2021 - Blazor in 2021: .NET 5, .NET 6 and beyond.
- Blazor WebAssembly : Creating Chat Application Using SignalR - March 25, 2021 - Blazor WebAssembly : Creating Chat Application Using SignalR.
- Introduction to Dynamic Components in Blazor - March 22, 2021 - This video shows how you can use one of the most interesting features in Blazor w/ .NET 6.0 preview which is Dynamic Components. Dynamic Components can help you load content from multiple components dynamically in Blazor without too much hassle. Source code .
- Building a Blazor WebAssembly chat using SignalR - March 8, 2021 - Building a Blazor WebAssembly chat using SignalR, by Coding After Work.
- Multiple Panels with Sliding Splitters - March 5, 2021 - Blazor Train, episode 40: Multiple Panels with Sliding Splitters.
- Blazor Power Hour: Empty State Components - March 3, 2021 - Blazor Power Hour: Empty State Components, with Ed Charbeneau.
- Blazor StateHasChanged: Preview 6 DynamicComponent - February 26, 2021 - Blazor StateHasChanged: Preview 6 DynamicComponent, with Ed Charbeneau.
- .NET Conf 2021 - Focus on Windows: Building .NET Hybrid Apps with Blazor - February 25, 2021 - .NET Conf: Focus on Windows, session "Building .NET Hybrid Apps with Blazor", by Daniel Roth.
- .NET Conf 2021 - Focus on Windows: Real-Time Desktop Apps with Azure SignalR Service - February 25, 2021 - .NET Conf: Focus on Windows, session "Real-Time Desktop Apps with Azure SignalR Service".
- .NET Conf 2021 - Focus on Windows - February 25, 2021 - .NET Conf: Focus on Windows is a free, one-day livestream event that features speakers from the community and Microsoft teams working on Windows desktop apps and making them fantastic on the latest .NET 5. Learn why and how to upgrade WPF and Windows Forms apps to .NET 5, see Visual Studio tooling improvements, learn how to leverage cloud services from your client apps, and a whole lot more. You'll also see what the future of native device development with .NET will look like in .NET 6. Full schedule: dotnetconf.net.
- Blazor Power Hour: Blazor Layout Components - February 22, 2021 - Blazor Power Hour: Blazor Layout Components, with Ed Charbeneau.
- Blazor WebAssembly : Virtualize Component - February 22, 2021 - Blazor WebAssembly : Virtualize Component, by Curious Drive. This video shows how you can use Virtualize component and load thousands of records in efficient way. We will first check how it actually works then we will map to a web API which gets records which are visible to the users.
- Blazor Train: Options for Mobile Apps - February 19, 2021 - Carl Franklin welcomes back Microsoft’s Dan Roth to discuss options for building mobile apps with Blazor.
- Test Driving the Blazing Pizza Workshop - February 10, 2021 - Test Driving the Blazing Pizza Workshop, episode 3, by Egil Hansen.
- Advanced Blazor experiences with Carl Franklin - February 10, 2021 - Advanced Blazor experiences with Carl Franklin, by Coding After Work. Carl Franklin will share a bit more advanced scenarios like using SignalR together with Blazor for cross user communication and data synchronization.
- ASP.NET Community Standup - A Blazor Conversation with Chris Sainty - February 9, 2021 - In this standup, we chat with Blazor aficionado and open source community member Chris Sainty about Blazor, his open source work, and more.
- Just Coding - Blazor Game - February 4, 2021 - Just Coding - Blazor Game, by The Sixth Figure dev.
- Blazor Power Hour: FAQ show #1 - February 3, 2021 - Blazor Power Hour: FAQ show 1, with ed Charbeneau.
- Blazor Train: Ask the Engineer - January 29, 2021 - Carl Franklin answers your questions and solves your Blazor puzzlers.
- BlazQ (Learn to code) - January 29, 2021 - Develop a quiz application with Blazor.
- .NET Frontend day 2021 - January 28, 2021 - .NET Frontend Day 2021 sessions.
- Blazor Train: Progressive Web Applications - January 15, 2021 - Carl Franklin shows you how to create a Blazor PWA and how to configure it for offline access and cached content.
- .NET Community Standup: Meet the Blazor Team - January 12, 2021 - "Meet the Blazor Team"'s .NET Community Standup. Meet the people behind the code! Join us for a fun livestream with members of the Blazor team.
- KlipTok update, next steps with C#, Blazor and Azure - December 29, 2020 - KlipTok update, next steps with C#, Blazor and Azure.
- Mobile Web App Layout with Blazor - December 27, 2020 - Mobile Web App Layout with Blazor.
- Security fixes, Performance Tuning, Blazor and Azure - December 22, 2020 - Security fixes, Performance Tuning, Blazor and Azure.
- Blazor Train: Synchronicity 5.0 - December 18, 2020 - Carl Franklin shows how to develop both a Blazor Server and Blazor Wasm project simultaneously using .NET 5.
- Blazor vs React/Angular - December 11, 2020 - Debate about Blazor vs React/Angular, featuring Michael Washington on The Growth Mindset Show.
- Blazor Power Hour: Front End Tools and CSS - December 9, 2020 - Blazor Power Hour: Front End Tools and CSS, with Ed Charbeneau.
- ASP.NET Community Standup - Material Design in Blazor with Material.Blazor - December 8, 2020 - We sit with Simon Ziegler and Mark Stega of Material.Blazor to discuss the project, Material.Blazor, a Material design component library for Blazor. ASP.NET Community Standup. Url list.
- Blazor Train: Using SignalR for cross-user Communication - December 4, 2020 - Carl Franklin shows you how to seamlessly add SignalR to any Blazor app.
- How to Create RDLC Report in Blazor - November 24, 2020 - This video is about how to Create RDLC Report in Blazor Server application, how to use RDLC (.rdlc) report in Blazor.
- Blazor Train: Adding Azure AD B2C to an existing app - November 20, 2020 - Carl Franklin welcomes back Joel Hulen to demystify Azure AD B2C.
- ASP.NET Community Standup - Unit Testing Blazor with bUnit - November 17, 2020 - On this month's Blazor Community Spotlight, we'll be talking to Egil Hansen about unit testing Blazor components with bUnit.
- Migrating a Windows Forms App to Blazor: The Amazing and True Story of GIFBot - November 13, 2020 - In this talk, I will discuss the migration steps undertaken to go from a complex Desktop application to a robust ASP.NET-backed website with a Blazor front-end. The talk will highlight the ease at which I was able to translate functionality as a developer with very outdated web development skills.
- Blazor Train: Basic Authentication and Authorization in Blazor Web Assembly - November 13, 2020 - Carl shows you how to use ASP.NET Core Identity for basic authentication and authorization in a Blazor WebAssembly app.
- Blazor Stability Testing Tools for Bullet Proof Applications - November 13, 2020 - .NET in the browser may sound like Blazor's strength, however the story of Blazor testing may just be its biggest potential upside. In this session we'll discuss what makes Blazor an ideal candidate for: Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and Automated System Testing. With Jon Galloway.
- Building Real-time Applications with Blazor and GraphQL - November 12, 2020 - Come see how Blazor and GraphQL combined will revolutionize how we build rich SPA applications with .NET. .NET Conf 2020, Day #3.
- Application State in Blazor Apps - November 12, 2020 - Carl shows you the benefits of keeping application data outside components and pages, how to do cross-component change notifications, and how to persist that AppState to localstorage. .NET Conf 2020, Day #3.
- From Web Forms to Blazor - Introducing the Blazor Web Forms Components - November 12, 2020 - There are millions of ASP.NET Web Forms applications out there. How do you migrate them to .NET Core? With Blazor of course! In this talk, learn about the easy steps you can take to successfully migrate your application to Blazor with the BlazorWebFormComponents. .NET Conf 2020, Day #3.
- Components in Blazor - November 12, 2020 - Blazor is the blazing word in the Microsoft Tech stack at the moment because you can run C# on the client. In this session, I will talk about what Razor components are, talk about their lifecycle, event handling, and how to pass information between Blazor Components. .NET Conf 2020, Day #3.
- Microfrontends with Blazor: Welcome to the Party! - November 12, 2020 - In this talk, microfrontends expert Florian Rappl introduces an established architecture for a creating modular frontend applications. He will show how this architecture can be implemented together with Blazor to create dynamic user experiences. .NET Conf 2020, Day #3.
- Getting Started With Blazor - November 12, 2020 - In this session, we will introduce the core concepts for Blazor development, both client and server side. Then we will dive in to a Blazor Web Assembly example and look at how we can build rich client side apps in C#. .NET Conf 2020, Day #3.
- Blazor: Client Side vs. Server Side: Hands on Development and Deployment - November 11, 2020 - We will look at the main differences between Client Side Blazor, and Server Side Blazor. We will discuss situations and scenarios in which one should be favored over the other. We will develop a small app & deploy it twice on Azure: As a Client Side Blazor App, and as a Server Side Blazor App. .NET Conf 2020, Day #2.
- Migrating a Windows Forms App to Blazor: The Amazing and True Story of GIFBot - November 11, 2020 - In this talk, I will discuss the migration steps undertaken to go from a complex Desktop application to a robust ASP.NET-backed website with a Blazor front-end. The talk will highlight the ease at which I was able to translate functionality as a developer with very outdated web development skills. .NET Conf 2020, Day #2.
- Modern Web Development with Blazor & .NET 5 - November 10, 2020 - Blazor isn't just for new apps! Blazor in .NET 5 is integrated seamlessly with ASP.NET Core to enable modern full stack web development with .NET. In this session we'll show you how you can use Blazor and ASP.NET Core together to add rich client-side interactivity to both new and existing apps. You'll learn how to use Blazor components from your existing MVC views and Razor Pages, handle server-side prerendering, setup authentication & authorization, improve load time performance, and then deploy your app into production. .NET Conf 2020, Day #1.
- A talk for trailblazers: Blazor in .NET 5 - November 10, 2020 - Wondering what's in store for Blazor in .NET 5? Wonder no more! This talk features the latest and greatest features to arrive in Blazor as part of .NET 5. From improved APIs for working with the browser to CSS isolation to a variety of performance improvements, you'll leave this presentation with rundown of everything you'll be able to do in the latest version of Blazor. .NET Conf 2020, Day #1.
- .NET Conf 2020: Day 1, full video - November 10, 2020 - Full video of the first day of the .NET Conf 2020.
- Blazor + Xamarin == WHOA! - November 5, 2020 - Xamarin Community Standup - Blazor + Xamarin == WHOA! with Eilon Lipton. Join the Xamarin Team as they discuss the latest and greatest for Xamarin. This week we sit down with Eilon Lipton to discuss the latest in the Mobile Blazor Bindings.
- Blazor Train: Basic Authentication and Authorization - November 02, 2020 - Carl shows you how to use ASP.NET Core Identity for basic authentication and authorization using a SQL Server.
- .NET 5 Migrating NuGet Packages - October 31, 2020 - .NET 5 Migrating NuGet Packages, by Ed Charbeneau.
- Blazor & Comet for Native Mobile Apps - October 26, 2020 - Sam Basu from Telerik joins the panel to show us how to use Blazor and Comet in native mobile apps.
- Run EF Core queries on SQL Server from Blazor WebAssembly - October 26, 2020 - Session of the Atlanta .Net User Group by Jeremy Likness, "Run Entity Framework Core queries on SQL Server from Blazor WebAssembly".
- Blazor Train: MVVM Part 2 - October 26, 2020 - Carl shows more advanced MVVM patterns in Blazor.
- Game Platform Development - Component Library and Deployment Scripts - October 24, 2020 - Game Platform Development - Component Library and Deployment Scripts. Topics: C#, .NET Core, Blazor, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Game Platform Development - Component Library and Deployment Scripts - Part 2 - October 19, 2020 - Game Platform Development - Component Library and Deployment Scripts. Topics: C#, .NET Core, Blazor, Docker, Kubernetes. Part 1.
- Game Platform Development - Component Library and Deployment Scripts - Part 1 - October 19, 2020 - Game Platform Development - Component Library and Deployment Scripts. Topics: C#, .NET Core, Blazor, Docker, Kubernetes. Part 2.
- .NET 5 migration pains - October 16, 2020 - .NET 5 migration pains, by Ed Charbeneau.
- ASP.NET Core Series: PWA's with Blazor - October 15, 2020 - Progressive Web Applications (PWA) use modern browser APIs and capabilities to behave like a desktop app. Since Blazor WebAssembly is a standards-based client-side web app platform, developers have the ability to leverage these browser APIs and create PWAs using .NET. In this episode, Jeremy is joined by Dan Roth to discuss the built in support for building PWAs with Blazor and show us a few demos of how get started.
- On .NET Live - Diving into Azure Static Web Apps - October 15, 2020 - Azure Static Web Apps allows you to develop modern web applications that automatically publish from changes made in GitHub. You can build your frontends in your framework of choice and back them powerful APIs based on Azure Functions. In this session, Anthony Chu joins us to talk about this new service and what it means for .NET Developers building Blazor applications.
- Blazor WebAssembly : Twitter Authentication/Login - October 12, 2020 - Blazor WebAssembly : Twitter Authentication/Login, by Curious Drive.
- Setup Your Blazor Wasm and ASP.NET Core Web API in Azure Devops: Dev To Azure - Part 1 - October 12, 2020 - Setup Your Blazor Wasm and ASP.NET Core Web API in Azure Devops: Dev To Azure - Part 1. Article.
- Blazor Train: Daniel Roth on .NET 5 Blazor - October 9, 2020 - Carl welcomes back Daniel Roth to demo what's new in .NET 5 Blazor.
- Blazor: Our first impressions with Andrew Lock - October 9, 2020 - Blazor: Our first impressions with Andrew Lock, by Loosely Coupled Show. Are you on the Blazor train? Some of us are hesitant with scars from the past, even though they might not be warranted.
- Telerik Reporting and Testing R3 2020 Release - October 5, 2020 - Tech Is Evolving, and so Are Telerik & Kendo UI with R3 2020: Telerik Reporting & Test Studio Dev Edition Fully Integrate with All Suites, including Blazor.
- Blazor Train: Adding Blazor to an Existing MVC Application - October 2, 2020 - Carl welcomes Brian MacKay who shows you how to add Blazor pages and components to an existing MVC app.
- Game Platform Development - Planning for Alpha Release - September 29, 2020 - Game Platform Development by CAhorn - Planning for Alpha Release.
- Blazor WebAssembly : Authentication State - September 26, 2020 - Blazor WebAssembly : Authentication State, by Curious Drive. Source code .
- Blazor vs. MVC - September 25, 2020 - Blazor vs. MVC, by Ed Charbeneau.
- GameDev - Bugs and Docker - September 22, 2020 - GameDev - Bugs and Docker by CAhorn.
- Blazor MVVM the "logical" choice - September 18, 2020 - Blazor MVVM the "logical" choice, by Ed Charbeneau.
- Blazor Train: WebForms to Blazor with Jeff Fritz - September 11, 2020 - Carl welcomes Microsoft’s Jeff Fritz to give hope to WebForms developers who want to move to Blazor.
- Blazor BlazingCoffee and Markdown - September 11, 2020 - Blazor BlazingCoffee and Markdown, by Ed Charbeneau.
- Testing Blazor Apps - September 4, 2020 - Testing Blazor Apps, by Ed Charbeneau.
- Blazor WebAssembly : Custom Authentication - September 3, 2020 - Blazor WebAssembly : Custom Authentication, by Curious Drive.
- Rendering an Orchard Core Markdown Blog Post with Blazor WebAssembly - August 30, 2020 - Rendering an Orchard Core Markdown Blog Post with Blazor WebAssembly.
- Testing Blazor Apps - August 29, 2020 - Testing Blazor Apps by Ed Charbeneau, about xUnit, bUnit, Telerik Test Studio and more.
- Preparing a Blazor Lightning Talk - August 29, 2020 - Preparing a Blazor Lightning Talk, by Csharpfritz.
- Blazor Train: Data Access - August 24, 2020 - Carl brings together an API layer, a generic data manager, and EF Core to create a complete solution.
- The .NET Docs Show - .NET open-source projects - August 24, 2020 - Chat with Isaac Levin (@isaacrlevin) about some exciting .NET open source projects he's been working on. By The .NET Docs show. Article on Dev.to about this episode.
- Blazor Game Client + Working on GUI System - August 23, 2020 - Blazor Game Client + Working on GUI System.
- How to Create Services in Client Side Apps - August 21, 2020 - We are upgrading our Blazor App Tour Of Heroes with Services! This will allow the components to keep state even when we navigate away along with creating some reusable code for our apis. If you like this video please subscribe and let me know you would like to see more. Based of Tour of Heroes section 4.
- Let's Build Flappy Bird - August 18, 2020 - Let's Build Flappy Bird with Blazor WebAssembly. Source code .
- Blazor WebAssembly, Azure AD B2C and Azure SDKs with Jon Gallant - August 11, 2020 - Blazor WebAssembly, Azure AD B2C and Azure SDKs with Jon Gallant.
- Blazor Train: Modal Dialogs with Chris Sainty - August 7, 2020 - Carl welcomes Chris Sainty back to BlazorTrain to show Blazored.Modal, his OSS Modal Dialog component.
- Live game development - August 4, 2020 - Lets focus on the Blazor Game Client, migrating of Module Implementations and Client Asset Builders.
- Live game development - August 1, 2020 - Migrating old TypeScript Client to a Blazor Client. Now with more BabylonJS Interop API.
- Live game development - July 31, 2020 - Live game development.
- Blazor WebAssembly : Open-source Project - EP10 - July 29, 2020 - Let's make the BlazingChat app Open-Source and walk through rest of MVVM code for Contacts and Settings page, by Curious Drive.
- Blazor localization content - July 24, 2020 - Ed Charbeneau added localization to a Blazor application.
- Blazor Train: Creating a Generic Data Manager - July 24, 2020 - In this episode of BlazorTrain, Carl welcomes App vNext contractor Mateus de Carvalho. They show how to use the repository pattern to create two generic data managers: one for an in-memory store, and one for an Entity Framework dbContext.
- Blazor Server with Azure AD authentication and MS Graph - July 24, 2020 - For this week's stream, we decided to play with the latest hot topic in the .NET ecosystem, i.e Blazor. JP and me build a Blazor Server web app with .NET Core and then we add Azure AD authentication to enable users to login in the app with the new Microsoft.Identity.Web. In the end, we added a call to MS Graph to retrieve some messages. video on YouTube. video on Twitch.
- GameDev - Blazor with BabylonJS (Web Rendering) - July 23, 2020 - GameDev - Blazor with BabylonJS (Web Rendering).
- Blazor with BabylonJS (Web Rendering) Source Code Generation - July 21, 2020 - GameDev - Blazor with BabylonJS (Web Rendering) Source Code Generation.
- Carl Franklin's Blazor Train: Creating an API Layer - July 20, 2020 - Carl shows you how to create APIs and access them from Blazor applications. Topics include CORS, and advanced JSON issues.
- Visual Studio Remote Office Hours - Blazor and ASP.NET - July 16, 2020 - Visual Studio Remote Office Hours - Blazor and ASP.NET, with Daniel Roth and Mads Kristensen. What is Blazor and what should I use it for? Dan Roth is here with answers and insights to share.
- Common Data Services (CDS) and .NET - July 16, 2020 - From console to mobile to web apps to services, learn how to use the Common Data Service when building .NET apps. This will be a demo heavy session that include Azure Functions, using it in mobile apps written in Xamarin, and web apps written with Blazor.
- .NET Virtual User Group - Blazor + Xamarin Code Sharing - July 15, 2020 - In this session Lachlan will be focusing on an approach to allow Models, ViewModels and Services to be shared across a Xamarin Forms App(for Android, iOS, UWP, etc.) and Blazor Web Assembly, with just a thin layer on top for user interface and platform specifics in each UI Framework.
- Blazor Wasm Localization and Globalization - July 10, 2020 - Blazor Wasm Localization and Globalization, by Ed Charbeneau.
- An accessibility audit of .NET Blazor with Chris DeMars - July 9, 2020 - An accessibility audit of .NET Blazor with Chris DeMars, on The .NET Docs Show.
- Blazor & Electron.NET Managing Application Windows - July 9, 2020 - This video covers how to create a new windows and manage the window properties, retrieve windows and set the full screen mode.
- FAST Framework - July 7, 2020 - ASP.NET Community Standup: FAST Framework. Check out how to use the new FAST Web Components with .NET and Blazor. Guests: Daniel Roth, Steve Sanderson and Rob Eisenberg.
- Blazor WebAssembly : Using HttpClient in MVVM - July 6, 2020 - Blazor WebAssembly : Using HttpClient in MVVM, by Curious Drive. This video is about how to use IHttpClientFactory in a Blazor WebAssembly application.
- Blazor WebAssembly : Dependency Injection - July 3, 2020 - Blazor WebAssembly : Dependency Injection, by Curious Drive.
- Blazor Web Bluetooth - July 1, 2020 - In this video Jimmy Engström demonstratres how to use Blazor and web bluetooth to controls a bluetooth robot.
- Archives - 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017.
- ASP.NET Core updates in .NET 6 Release Candidate 1 - September 14, 2021 - .NET 6 Release Candidate 1 (RC1) is now available and includes many great new improvements to ASP.NET Core.
- BabylonJS and Blazor - Simple Game State - September 2, 2021 - Build a simple game with BabylonJS and Blazor. Source code . Demo.
- Blazor Debugging Improvements in Rider 2021.2 - July 27, 2021 - The EAP versions of Rider 2021.2 have been released with a major improvement for Blazor developers: debugging WebAssembly (WASM) apps. This has been one of the top requested features since Blazor itself was released. In Rider 2021.2, you can now debug both Blazor Server apps and Blazor WASM apps.
- The .NET Stacks #57: Taking a look at Blazor Error Boundaries - July 18, 2021 - Let's take a look at Blazor Error Boundaries and Minimal API improvements.
- What's New for Blazor/ASP.NET Core in .NET 6 Preview 6 - July 15, 2021 - What's New for Blazor/ASP.NET Core in .NET 6 Preview 6.
- Blazor Server apps in MVC subfolders - July 15, 2021 - Were you ever bored and thought to yourself: how could I ruin this perfectly fine evening for me and turn it into a frustrating nightmare? Well, seek no more, I have the best idea for you. Just try to host a Blazor Server app in a sub folder of an existing MVC application, and you're in for some really nerve-wrecking "fun". Admittedly, once you know the solution it's not so hard to understand, but finding a working solution was a rabbit-hole experience for me.
- ASP.NET Core updates in .NET 6 Preview 6 - July 14, 2021 - .NET 6 Preview 6 is now available and includes many great new improvements to ASP.NET Core.
- How to Localize Error Messages for Blazor WebAssembly Forms - July 12, 2021 - Want to localize form validation error messages in a Blazor WebAssembly app? Follow this guide to learn everything you need to know.
- How to use the button onclick event in Blazor WebAssembly - July 9, 2021 - This article from RoundTheCode explains how to implement the button onclick event in a Blazor Wasm application. We will demonstrate how to set up a Blazor onclick call method and bind it to a HTML element.
- Blazor Anchor Tag Scroll To - July 9, 2021 - This article goes over an issue with Blazor applications and scrolling to a hash anchor on the current page.
- Thoughts on Microsoft, and Blazor - July 2, 2021 - Thoughts on Microsoft, and Blazor, by Peter Kuhn aka Mister Goodcat.
- ML.NET Now Works on ARM Devices and Blazor WebAssembly - June 29, 2021 - ML.NET now works on ARM64 and Apple M1 devices, and on Blazor WebAssembly, with some limitations for each.
- Modular Blazor App Framework Oqtane Boosts Templates - April 29, 2021 - Modular Blazor App Framework Oqtane Boosts Templates.
- Sands of MAUI: Issue #6 - April 26, 2021 - Sands of MAUI: Issue #6. BlazorWebView for WPF/WinForms.
- Setting Up Sass with Blazor - April 24, 2021 - Setting Up Sass with Blazor, by Ed Charbeneau.
- IntersectionObserver WebApi - April 24, 2021 - This article will go over the IntersectionObserver WebApi and how to use it within the context of a Blazor application. Source code . Demo.
- Introducing KlipTok - April 20, 2021 - Introducing KlipTok – Social Media fun for Twitch Clips.
- Will .NET 6 fix Blazor Prerendering? - April 19, 2021 - Will .NET 6 fix Blazor Prerendering?
- An Easier Blazor Debounce - April 12, 2021 - Tick-free bouncing. Source code .
- .NET 6 Gets Blazor WebView Controls for WPF, WinForms - April 9, 2021 - .NET 6 Gets Blazor WebView Controls for WPF, WinForms.
- ASP.NET Core updates in .NET 6 Preview 3 - April 8, 2021 - .NET 6 Preview 3 is now available and includes many great new improvements to ASP.NET Core.
- Excluding Files from PWA Asset Cache - March 24, 2021 - This article shows how to exclude a files from the Progressive Web Application asset cache.
- AWS Previews Deployment Tool for .NET Web Apps, Blazor WebAssembly - March 19, 2021 - Amazon Web Services (AWS) announced a developer preview to ease the process of deploying .NET web apps on the cloud platform, which has become more complex with the advent of tech like Docker and serverless joining the ever-growing .NET ecosystem.
- Display a Docker Build Version - March 19, 2021 - This article shows one way to show the Build or Application version, passing it down through a Docker build.
- The path to .NET 5 and Blazor WebAssembly with some fun sprinkled in - March 17, 2021 - The path to .NET 5 and Blazor WebAssembly with some fun sprinkled in.
- .NET 5 Blazor Powers 'Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock' Game - March 17, 2021 - .NET 5 Blazor Powers 'Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock' Game. Source code .
- .NET 6 Preview 2 Boosts Razor/Blazor in ASP.NET Core - March 12, 2021 - Razor and Blazor received some dev attention in the second preview of Microsoft's .NET 6 landmark release, coming in November to wrap up formerly disparate .NET components into one cross-platform, open source framework for just about any kind of application.
- ASP.NET Core updates in .NET 6 Preview 2 - March 11, 2021 - .NET 6 Preview 2 is now available and includes many great new improvements to ASP.NET Core.
- Securing Blazor Web Assembly using cookies - March 8, 2021 - Securing Blazor Web Assembly using cookies. Source code .
- ASP.NET Core docs: What's new for February 1, 2021 - February 28, 2021 - March 3, 2021 - Welcome to what's new in the ASP.NET Core docs from February 1, 2021 through February 28, 2021. This article lists some of the major changes to docs during this period.
- Razor Pages has Components too don't you know - March 2, 2021 - Razor Pages has Components too don't you know.
- Blazor hosting models - mind map - February 26, 2021 - Blazor hosting models - mind map update after .NET 6 preview 1 announcement by Konrad Kokosa on Twitter.
- Blazor Layout Components - February 22, 2021 - Blazor Layout Components, by Ed Charbeneau.
- ASP.NET Core updates in .NET 6 Preview 1 - February 17, 2021 - ASP.NET Core updates in .NET 6 Preview 1.
- Announcing .NET 6 Preview 1 - February 17, 2021 - Announcing .NET 6 Preview 1.
- Blazor on Desktop - February 17, 2021 - Blazor on Desktop. This article explores how to make Blazor web apps run on Desktop.
- Blazor Component Testing - February 16, 2021 - Blazor Component Testing, by Ed Charbeneau.
- Blash: Twitter Dashboard Using Blazor Wasm, Web API, SignalR & Twitter API (Part 1) - February 5, 2021 - Blash: Twitter Dashboard Using Blazor Wasm, Web API, SignalR & Twitter API (Part 1), by Round The Code.
- .NET 6 Desktop Dev Options: WPF, WinForms, UWP, .NET MAUI, Blazor ... - February 3, 2021 - .NET 6 Desktop Dev Options: WPF, WinForms, UWP, .NET MAUI, Blazor ...
- Improvements to the new Razor editor in Visual Studio - January 26, 2021 - Improvements to the new Razor editor in Visual Studio, by Daniel Roth from Microsoft.
- Signed HTTP Exchanges: A path for Blazor WebAssembly instant runtime loading - January 26, 2021 - This article explores Signed HTTP Exchanges, which may help when loading the .NET runtime in Blazor WebAssembly apps.
- Enabling prerendering for Blazor WebAssembly apps - January 19, 2021 - This post describes the steps to enable server-prerendering for a Blazor WebAssembly application. This post serves as an introduction to some more interesting prerendering approaches I'll be looking at in future posts. Source code .
- How Blazor performs against other Frameworks - January 18, 2021 - How Blazor performs against other Frameworks, by David Grace for Telerik.
- Blackjack in Blazor Part 1 - Rules and Modeling the Game - January 2021, 18 - Blackjack in Blazor Part 1 - Rules and Modeling the Game, on Exception Not Found.
- Persisting your users preferences using Blazor and Local Storage - January 14, 2021 - Persisting your users preferences using Blazor and Local Storage.
- Microsoft Teams App With Blazor Made Easy Using Blazorade Teams - January 10, 2021 - Microsoft Teams App With Blazor Made Easy Using Blazorade Teams. Source code .
- How to Use Query Strings in Blazor WebAssembly - January 7, 2021 - In this article, we are going to learn how to use query strings in Blazor WebAssembly. We are going to show you how to send query strings to the Blazor component and also how to read them inside the component. Source code .
- Displaying lists efficiently in Blazor - January 6, 2021 - Blazor's Virtualize component will let you display long lists faster without writing a lot of code. If you want to take full advantage of the component, however, you'll need a relatively smart repository to back it up.
- Introducing Online GZIP de/compressor, built with Blazor WebAssembly - January 1, 2021 - Introducing Online GZIP de/compressor, built with Blazor WebAssembly.
- Configure Alexa Skill to use Blazor backend - December 28, 2020 - Configure Alexa Skill to use Blazor backend. Source code .
- MicroFrontends with Blazor WebAssembly - December 22, 2020 - MicroFrontends with Blazor WebAssembly. Source code .
- Sitecore Power with ASP.NET Core and why it’s important - December 18, 2020 - Sitecore has recently introduced a development SDK with ASP.NET Core. This article explains why it’s super important for the Business to start thinking about it and how it will change the way of Sitecore development.
- 10 Blazor Features You Probably Didn't Know - December 15, 2020 - As a relatively new framework, there's probably a lot you don't know about Blazor yet. Here are 10 great features about Blazor you should know.
- Exploring Blazor Mobile Bindings - December 13, 2020 - It's time to probe the promise of Blazor Mobile Bindings enticing web developers to come build mobile apps.
- Polly and Blazor, Part 1 – Simple Wait and Retry - December 8, 2020 - Polly and Blazor, Part 1 – Simple Wait and Retry.
- Blazor WebAssembly (client-side) with AOT and SkiaSharp - December 4, 2020 - Blazor WebAssembly (client-side) with AOT and SkiaSharp, by Uno Platform. Live sample.
- How to Pass Arguments to Your onclick Functions in Blazor - December 3, 2020 - It's straightforward to wire up event handlers to HTML events like onClick in your Blazor components, but how can you pass additional information and different types of arguments?
- Blazor Updates in .NET 5 - December 1, 2020 - Blazor Updates in .NET 5 by Daniel Roth on Code Magazine.
- Developer decries WinForms-to-Blazor performance degradation - December 1, 2020 - Developer decries WinForms-to-Blazor performance degradation, on Visual Studio Magazine.
- How to migrate Blazor Webassembly to .NET 5 - November 30, 2020 - How to migrate Blazor Webassembly to .NET 5.
- How to Deploy a Blazor Application in Azure App Service - November 30, 2020 - How to Deploy a Blazor Application in Azure App Service.
- Blazor WASM and Server in a Single Project Running on a Single Site - November 24, 2020 - This article looks at solving the challenges in creating a combined Blazor WASM and Server application - built in the same solution, and run on the same web site.
- A Localization sample using Blazor WebAssembly - November 24, 2020 - A Localization sample using Blazor WebAssembly
- Custom Validation in Blazor WebAssembly - November 24, 2020 - This article is about custom form validation in Blazor WebAssembly. It shows how to add custom validation attributes and use them for our model objects. Also, it shows how to customize our error messages and how to customize the style of the input elements on the form. Source code .
- Running a console application directly in your browser - November 22, 2020 - Running a console application directly in your browser. Source code .
- .NET5 - A Unified Platform - November 20, 2020 - The official version of .NET5 was released last week and bringing huge improvements into the .NET ecosystem. .NET 5 is the next version of .NET Core, and Microsoft continues the journey of unifying the .NET platform.
- Library Interop Generator 1.0 Release - November 19, 2020 - The Library Interop Generator is quite simple to grasp, you give it a TypeScript definition file and it will create a C# interop library for easier usage with ASP.NET Core Blazor. You can see a working site at Pirate Fort, it includes click action callbacks, animations, pixel system running, and sounds, all triggered from C#.
- Step Into .NET 5 with Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core Components - November 18, 2020 - .NET 5 is here, and Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core is fully compatible. Check out what's new in .NET 5 and how you can take advantage today.
- Write a WordPress blog with Blazor - November 18, 2020 - Write a WordPress blog with Blazor. Source code .
- Blazor WebAssembly - Unleash The Power Of Dynamic Template-Based UIs With Razor Engine - November 17, 2020 - In general, you can divide template engines into two types. The relatively simple ones are using template strings with placeholders to be replaced by some concrete values. The other template engines can do everything the simple ones can but additionally provide means for control of the code flow, like if-else statements, loops, and further. In this article, I will focus on the latter by using the Razor engine inside a Blazor WebAssembly application.
- Visual Studio 2019 for Mac v8.8 Adds Blazor WebAssembly Debugging - November 16, 2020 - Visual Studio 2019 for Mac v8.8 Adds Blazor WebAssembly Debugging, on Visual Studio Magazine.
- Building Real-Time Applications with Blazor Server and Firestore - November 16, 2020 - Building Real-Time Applications with Blazor Server and Firestore. Source code .
- Blazor and ASP.NET Core Get Faster in .NET 5 - November 12, 2020 - Blazor and ASP.NET Core Get Faster in .NET 5.
- Announcing ASP.NET Core in .NET 5 - November 10, 2020 - .NET 5 is now released! .NET 5 is the next version of .NET Core and the future of the .NET platform. With .NET 5 you have everything you need to build rich, interactive front end web UI and powerful backend services. For a full list of everything that’s new in ASP.NET Core in this release, check out the ASP.NET Core in .NET 5 release notes. See also the .NET 5 release notes for additional details and known issues.
- Announcing .NET 5.0 - November 10, 2020 - Announcing .NET 5.0, by Microsoft.
- Blazor Stability Testing Tools for Bulletproof Applications - November 9, 2020 - Blazor testing may just be the biggest potential upside of the framework. Learn about the core concepts of Blazor testing that will help you make bulletproof apps.
- Run Blazor Apps Within Electron Shell - November 5, 2020 - This post covers how to embed Blazor into an Electron app to ship Blazor on the desktop, and how to debug our Electron application using Rider.
- Sending IoT Hub telemetry to a Blazor Web App - November 4, 2020 - Integrate Azure Functions and Blazor Web App using an API Controller. Use it together with IoT Hub routing.
- Implement a Blazor full text search using Azure Cognitive Search - November 2, 2020 - This article shows how to implement a full text search in Blazor using Azure Cognitive Search. The search results are returned using paging and the search index can be created, deleted from a Blazor application. Source code .
- Exploring lighter alternatives to Electron for hosting a Blazor desktop app - November 1, 2020 - Can we get the benefits of Electron for desktop apps built with web technology, with far less resource consumption? By Steve Sanderson.
- Unified Blazor UI in the Mobile Blazor Bindings Preview 5 - October 30, 2020 - Unified Blazor UI in the Mobile Blazor Bindings Preview 5.
- ARC-8: devlog #2 - Blazor - October 29, 2020 - This article is about how to implement the graphics, sound, input, and log systems for Blazor.
- Should your enterprise pick Angular, React or Blazor? - October 27, 2020 - Should your enterprise pick Angular, React or Blazor, by Jon Hilton for Progress Telerik.
- Blast Off with Blazor: Get to know Blazor and our project - October 26, 2020 - Building a website from the ground up with no Blazor experience required. All you’ll need is a passing knowledge of C# and .NET. Source code .
- Is Blazor Safe for Your Enterprise to Bet On? - October 22, 2020 - As with any technology, you’d be foolish not to be concerned about moving your organization to Blazor. Let’s clarify what’s worth worrying about. Also: Why you shouldn’t worry.
- Blazor FAST web components - October 22, 2020 - Interfaces built with FAST adapt to your design system and can be used with any modern UI Framework by leveraging industry standard Web Components. Let’s put this to the test using Blazor.
- Using NPM Packages in Blazor - October 19, 2020 - Using NPM Packages in Blazor.
- Building Real-Time Applications with Blazor Server and Firestore - October 16, 2020 - Building Real-Time Applications with Blazor Server and Firestore.
- Blazor in depth — Create Blazor component without Lifecycle methods - October 16, 2020 - Blazor in depth — Create Blazor component without Lifecycle methods.
- How to Add gRPC to Your Blazor App - October 14, 2020 - This post reivews how to get started with gRPC within your Blazor apps. We'll start with a basic Blazor WebAssembly app being hosted from an ASP.NET Core server, then modify it to use gRPC.
- Combing through ComponentBase - October 14, 2020 - Combing through ComponentBase.
- ASP.NET Core updates in .NET 5 Release Candidate 2 - October 13, 2020 - .NET 5 Release Candidate 2 (RC2) is now available and is ready for evaluation. .NET 5 RC2 is a “go live” release, meaning it’s supported in production. This prerelease of .NET 5 is very close to what we expect to ship for the .NET 5 release. Some improvements for Blazor: CSS isolation, component virtualization, support for toggle events, IAsyncDisposable support for components and more!
- Blazor Debugging Boosted in .NET 5 RC 2 - October 13, 2020 - Blazor Debugging Boosted in .NET 5 RC 2, on Visual Studio Magazine.
- Quick Helper For Blazor Performance - October 13, 2020 - Quick Helper For Blazor Performance.
- Render Blazor WASM components in your existing MVC/Razor Pages applications - October 13, 2020 - Render Blazor WASM components in your existing MVC/Razor Pages applications.
- Setup Your Blazor Wasm and ASP.NET Core Web API in Azure Devops: Dev To Azure - Part 1 - October 12, 2020 - Setup Your Blazor Wasm and ASP.NET Core Web API in Azure Devops: Dev To Azure - Part 1. Video.
- Pushing UI changes from Blazor Server to browser on server raised events - October 12, 2020 - Pushing UI changes from Blazor Server to browser on server raised events. Source code .
- Printing PDF’s in Blazor - October 11, 2020 - Printing PDF’s in Blazor. Source code .
- Prerendering your Blazor WASM application with .NET 5 - October 9, 2020 - Prerendering your Blazor WASM application with .NET 5 (part 2 - solving the missing HttpClient problem).
- For ASP.NET Core in .NET 6, Devs want AOT Compilation - October 8, 2020 - For ASP.NET Core in .NET 6, Devs want AOT Compilation, on Visual Studio Magazine.
- Retrieving Data "As You Need It" with the Telerik UI for Blazor DataGrid - October 6, 2020 - Retrieving Data "As You Need It" with the Telerik UI for Blazor DataGrid.
- Building a simple tooltip component for Blazor in under 10 lines of code - October 6, 2020 - Building a simple tooltip component for Blazor in under 10 lines of code. Source code .
- When does Blazor decide to render your UI? - October 3, 2020 - When does Blazor decide to render your UI?
- Render diagrams on the fly in your Blazor apps - October 1, 2020 - Render diagrams on the fly in your Blazor apps.
- Creating Real-Time Charts with Blazor WebAssembly and SignalR - September 30, 2020 - Creating Real-Time Charts with Blazor WebAssembly and SignalR.
- Blazor Guru Details Best Performance Practices - September 30, 2020 - Blazor Guru Details Best Performance Practices, on Visual Studio Magazine.
- Blazor vs. Silverlight: Is Blazor Silverlight 2.0? - September 29, 2020 - Blazor vs. Silverlight: Is Blazor Silverlight 2.0?
- Streaming an HTTP response in Blazor WebAssembly - September 28, 2020 - Streaming an HTTP response in Blazor WebAssembly.
- How to deploy Blazor WASM & Azure Functions to Azure Static Web Apps - September 24, 2020 - How to deploy Blazor WASM & Azure Functions to Azure Static Web Apps.
- Four Micro-Frontend Architecture yypes you can implement with Blazor - September 24, 2020 - Four Micro-Frontend Architecture yypes you can implement with Blazor.
- EditForm - forms and validation in Blazor - September 24, 2020 - ASP.Net Core Blazor ships some great components to get building web forms quickly and easily. The EditForm component allows us to manage forms, validations, and form submission events.
- Blazor WebAssembly on Azure Static Web Apps - September 23, 2020 - Blazor WebAssembly on Azure Static Web Apps, by Scott Hanselman.
- Azure Static Web Apps with .NET and Blazor - September 22, 2020 - Azure Static Web Apps with .NET and Blazor, on the ASP.NET blog.
- Deploy your Blazor app in minutes with Azure Static Web apps - September 22, 2020 - Deploy your Blazor app in minutes with Azure Static Web apps.
- Leaving Silverlight: Converting to the Web - September 22, 2020 - If you’re migrating from Silverlight, the latest crop of technologies means that going to the web might be your best choice.
- Run EF Core Queries on SQL Server From Blazor WebAssembly - September 20, 2020 - Run EF Core Queries on SQL Server From Blazor WebAssembly. What if I could write a LINQ query on a client the same way I would on a server, and execute it remotely with minimal configuration, setup, ritual and ceremony?
- Creating Real-Time Charts with Blazor WebAssembly and SignalR - September 20, 2020 - Creating Real-Time Charts with Blazor WebAssembly and SignalR.
- Calling public methods on Blazor component from another component - September 18, 2020 - Calling public methods on Blazor component from another component.
- CSS isolation in Blazor - September 16, 2020 - CSS isolation in Blazor.
- Making Scott Hanselman's Powerpoint Greenscreen trick work with RevealJS via Blazor Server - September 15, 2020 - Making Scott Hanselman's Powerpoint Greenscreen trick work with RevealJS via Blazor Server. Source code .
- The First Blazor Dock Manager - September 15, 2020 - This article shows how to use the brand-new Dock Manager component in the Ignite UI for Web Components product. Source code .
- Architecture of a C# game rendered with Blazor, Xamarin, UWP, WPF, and Winforms - September 15, 2020 - Architecture of a C# game rendered with Blazor, Xamarin, UWP, WPF, and Winforms.
- .NET 5 Hits 'Go Live' Status in RC1, Ready for Production - September 15, 2020 - .NET 5 Hits 'Go Live' Status in RC1, Ready for Production.
- Blazor Gets Faster (Even Without AOT) - September 14, 2020 - Blazor Gets Faster (Even Without AOT).
- ASP.NET Core updates in .NET 5 Release Candidate 1 - September 14, 2020 - ASP.NET Core updates in .NET 5 Release Candidate 1.
- Lazy load assemblies in a Blazor WebAssembly application - September 14, 2020 - Lazy load assemblies in a Blazor WebAssembly application.
- .NET Blazor for Rails Developers - September 12, 2020 - .NET Blazor for Rails Developers.
- WebAssembly Beyond the Browser: Running WASM in .NET Core Applications With WASI & Wasmtime - September 10, 2020 - WebAssembly Beyond the Browser: Running WASM in .NET Core Applications With WASI & Wasmtime. Source code .
- Blazor.Animate adds support for running animations manually - September 10, 2020 - Blazor.Animate adds support for running animations manually.
- Use CSS isolation in your Blazor projects - September 10, 2020 - We talk about scoping your CSS to your Blazor components—all without a stylesheet reference.
- Blazor Server CRUD App Using Visual Studio Code - September 9, 2020 - Blazor Server CRUD App Using Visual Studio Code.
- Working with Local Storage in a Blazor Progressive Web App - September 9, 2020 - Working with Local Storage in a Blazor Progressive Web App, on Visual Studio Magazine.
- Copying text to the clipboard in a Blazor application - September 9, 2020 - Copying text to the clipboard in a Blazor application.
- Free e-book: Blazor for ASP.NET Web Forms Developers - September 8, 2020 - We are thrilled to announce the release of our new e-book: Blazor for ASP.NET Web Forms developers. This book caters specifically to ASP.NET Web Forms developers looking for guidelines. As well as strategies for migrating their existing apps to a modern, open-source, and cross-platform web framework. Download PDF.
- Anchor navigation in a Blazor application - September 7, 2020 - Anchor navigation in a Blazor application.
- Track Gps With Blazor Browserinterop - September 5, 2020 - Track Gps With Blazor Browserinterop. Source code.
- Blazor Wasm - Get Access Token for User - September 5, 2020 - In this article Cody shows, using ASP.NET Core Blazor Wasm, a quick snippet to get the AccessToken for a logged in User. Not much to it just using the IAccessTokenProvider, and if the user is signed in and they have are using an authentication type that provides an access token, like OpenID.
- Blazor - Page Animated Transitions - September 5, 2020 - This article is about how to use BlazorTransitionableRoute to create an animated transition between Blazor page transitions.
- Using a web camera with fun filters in your ASP.NET Core Blazor WebAssembly application - September 4, 2020 - Using a web camera with fun filters in your ASP.NET Core Blazor WebAssembly application. Source code .
- Blazor Internals you need to know - September 3, 2020 - Blazor Internals you need to know.
- Microsoft offers new documentation for Blazor and gRPC in ASP.NET Core - September 3, 2020 - With .NET 5 release candidates on tap ahead of an official November GA debut, Microsoft has published new documentation for some of the hottest ASP.NET Core components, including Blazor and gRPC.
- Why Blazor Wasm is the Best Choice for API Integration - August 31, 2020 - Why Blazor Wasm is the Best Choice for API Integration.
- .NET 5 Now 'Feature Complete' with Preview 8, Go Live Release Candidates Up Next - August 26, 2020 - .NET 5 Now 'Feature Complete' with Preview 8, Go Live Release Candidates Up Next on Visual Studio Magazine.
- Showing a confirm dialog before doing an action in Blazor - August 26, 2020 - Showing a confirm dialog before doing an action in Blazor.
- ASP.NET Core updates in .NET 5 Preview 8 - August 25, 2020 - .NET 5 Preview 8 is now available and is ready for evaluation. Here’s what’s new in this release: CSS isolation for Blazor components, Lazy loading in Blazor WebAssembly, Updated Blazor WebAssembly globalization support, New InputRadio Blazor component, Set UI focus in Blazor apps, Influencing the HTML head in Blazor apps, IAsyncDisposable for Blazor components, Control Blazor component instantiation and much more.
- Announcing .NET 5.0 Preview 8 - August 25, 2020 - Today, we are releasing .NET 5.0 Preview 8. The .NET 5.0 release is now “feature complete”, meaning that very nearly all features are in their final form (with the exception of bug fixes still to come). Preview 8 is, appropriately, the last preview. We plan on releasing two go-live release candidates before the final .NET 5.0 release in November. This post describes a selection of features across the .NET 5.0 release.
- Client/Server Dynamic Scripting - August 25, 2020 - For my new Blazor Game Client I wanted a way to create scripts that could be written by the user of the platform, and automatically load them from Client, without having to pull down a new client or having to reload the client. This article will go over the project I created to show how this might be done.
- The .NET Docs Show: Open source .NET projects - August 24, 2020 - In this episode of The .NET Docs Show, Isaac Levin (@isaacrlevin) discusses several of his open source .NET projects. As part of this week's #CheckUp, we share an MS Learn module for building with Microsoft Graph as it related to the PresenceLight project. Video on YouTube.
- How to prevent the UI from freezing while executing CPU intensive work in Blazor WebAssembly - August 24, 2020 - How to prevent the UI from freezing while executing CPU intensive work in Blazor WebAssembly.
- How to Work With Client-Side Blazor - August 20, 2020 - You’ve probably heard talk of Blazor Wasm, but what is it and how can you use it to rapidly build your web applications?
- Blazor WebAssembly - Changing The Log Level At Runtime - August 20, 2020 - Blazor WebAssembly - Changing The Log Level At Runtime.
- Dynamically setting the page title in a Blazor application - August 19, 2020 - Dynamically setting the page title in a Blazor application.
- Blazor and Media events - Hard to handle? - August 14, 2020 - Blazor and Media events - Hard to handle?
- What's New in Blazor Tooling Updates - August 11, 2020 - What's New in Blazor Tooling Updates, on Visual Studio Magazine.
- Blazor vs Angular - August 10, 2020 - A comparison of Blazor and Angular when it comes to modern web development—a review of the pros and cons by Telerik.
- Online Multiplayer Word Game With Blazor and SignalR on .NetCore - August 8, 2020 - Let's build a simple online multiplayer word game with Blazor using SignalR for realtime communication between two players. All the words will keep in MongoDB and it will supports multi-platforms with .Net Core. Source code .
- Blazor Components Deep Dive - Lifecycle Is Not Always Straightforward - August 5, 2020 - When starting with new frameworks that have a lifecycle for their artifacts like components, then you may assume that the lifecycle is strictly linear. In other words, step A comes before step B comes before step C, and so on. Usually, this is the case until it is not. The lifecycle of the Blazor components is not an exception in this matter.
- Make a responsive Navbar with Blazor and Tailwind? - August 4, 2020 - Make a responsive Navbar with Blazor and Tailwind?
- Xamarin Blazor Mobile Button Event Handlers - August 3, 2020 - Using the Blazor programming model to handle button events, like OnClick, makes writing Xamarin mobile applications with form inputs a breeze.
- Introducing Plugin Framework 1.0.0 – Plugins for .NET apps including Blazor and ASP.NET Core with built-in support for Nuget - August 3, 2020 - Plugin Framework is a new MIT-licensed plugin platform for .NET Core applications. It is light-weight and easy way to add a plugin-support into your application. It supports all the major types of .NET Core applications, including ASP.NET Core, Blazor, Console Apps and WPF & WinForms.
- Creating a Progressive Web App with Blazor WebAssembly - August 3, 2020 - Not surprisingly, it's dead easy to create an app in Blazor that runs outside of the browser window and (potentially) in an offline mode. Before you get carried away, though, there are some key design decisions to make, by Visual Studio Magazine.
- Implement the "download file" feature on a Blazor WebAssembly app - August 2, 2020 - If we want to implement the "download file" feature (please imagine a picture that was posted on Facebook can be downloadable) on your Blazor WebAssembly app project, how can we implement that feature? Source code .
- Run Blazor-based .NET Web applications on AWS Serverless - July 30, 2020 - Run Blazor-based .NET Web applications on AWS Serverless.
- Authenticate Blazor WebAssembly with Azure Static Web Apps - July 28, 2020 - Azure Static Web Apps is a great place to host Blazor WebAssembly apps. Among Static Web Apps' many features, it has built-in support for authentication using social logins. In this article, we'll look at how we can take advantage of Static Web Apps Authentication in our Blazor WebAssembly apps. Source code .
- Role-based security with Blazor and Identity Server 4 - July 28, 2020 - This article covers how to add a role-based security both on the API side and in the UI of a Blazor application. Note: this article is the next part of a previous article. Source code .
- Blazor Interop Generation Tool Release - July 28, 2020 - This article is the Release post of my new Blazor Interop Generation Tool! Here I will do a quick overview of the tool and how to use it. Source code .
- Blazor WebAssembly authentication and authorization with IdentityServer4 - July 27, 2020 - This about implementing authentication on a Blazor WebAssembly app via OpenId Connect using IdentityServer4(IDS4). And also authorization on Blazor WebAssembly app. IDS4 is a certified OpenId provider library.
- Optimizing JS Interop in a Blazor WebAssembly application - July 27, 2020 - Optimizing JS Interop in a Blazor WebAssembly application.
- Generating and efficiently exporting a file in a Blazor WebAssembly application - July 27, 2020 - Generating and efficiently exporting a file in a Blazor WebAssembly application.
- State Management with Blazor using Fluxor (Part 2) - July 26, 2020 - Implementing additional CRUD operations with Fluxor, a continuation of part 1. Source code .
- Blazor EditForms, an essential tool or too much magic? - July 23, 2020 - Blazor ships with something called an EditForm. But what is it, do you have to use it, and what if you don’t fancy relying on magic to make your application work?
- Hybrid Blazor apps in the Mobile Blazor Bindings July update - July 22, 2020 - Mobile Blazor Bindings July update is released, which adds support for building Hybrid Blazor apps, which contain both native and web UI. Documentation. Source code .
- bUnit for Blazor and How to Integrate it in Azure Pipeline - July 22, 2020 - bUnit for Blazor and How to Integrate it in Azure Pipeline.
- ASP.NET Core Updates in .NET 5 Preview 7 - July 21, 2020 - .NET 5 Preview 7 is now available and is ready for evaluation. Here’s what’s new in this release: Blazor WebAssembly apps now target .NET 5, updated debugging requirements for Blazor WebAssembly, Blazor accessibility improvements, Blazor performance improvements and more.
- Securing Blazor WebAssembly Apps - July 21, 2020 - Learn how to secure Blazor WebAssembly applications with Auth0. Source code .
- How to build a Blazor web app with Azure Active Directory authentication and Microsoft Graph - July 21, 2020 - How to build a Blazor web app with Azure Active Directory authentication and Microsoft Graph.
- Mobile Blazor Common App Layouts - July 20, 2020 - This tutorial explores different layouts you can use when designing native mobile apps using Blazor and some tricks for how you can customize them to get just the look and feel your customers need.
- Blazor: Zero To Hero Real Time Implementation Part III - July 20, 2020 - This is part three of the “Blazor: Zero to Hero” article series. This article has a detailed look at the Project Structure.
- Blazor WebAssembly Forms, Form Validation, and @ref Directive - July 17, 2020 - Blazor WebAssembly Forms, Form Validation, and @ref Directive, by Code Maze. Source code . Documentation.
- New experimental Razor editor for Visual Studio - July 15, 2020 - With the release of Visual Studio 2019 16.7 Preview 4, you can now try out our new experimental Razor editor for local development with MVC, Razor Pages, and Blazor.
- Blazor and Dragons: How to consume gRPC-web from Blazor - July 14, 2020 - Blazor and Dragons: how to consume gRPC-web from Blazor.
- How to Build a CORS Proxy for Client-side Blazor - July 13, 2020 - How to Build a CORS Proxy for Client-side Blazor.
- V-Drum Explorer: Blazor and the Web MIDI API - July 12, 2020 - Blazor and the Web MIDI API, a way of accessing local MIDI devices from a browser. Source code . Documentation.
- Getting Started with Mobile Blazor Bindings - July 9, 2020 - This is the first in a tutorial series about developing native Android and iOS apps using Xamarin and Blazor. This lesson will help you set up your development environment.
- How to send an SMS with Blazor - July 8, 2020 - This article covers how to send an SMS using Blazor and the Vonage SMS API. Source code .
- Securing a Blazor WebAssembly application with Azure Active Directory - July 7, 2020 - Securing a Blazor WebAssembly application with Azure Active Directory. Source code .
- Custom validation logic on client AND server with Blazor - July 7, 2020 - Custom validation logic on client AND server with Blazor.
- Conway's Game of Life (With Emojis!) in C# and Blazor WebAssembly - July 6, 2020 - Conway's Game of Life (With Emojis!) in C# and Blazor WebAssembly. Code source .
- The .NET Stacks #6 - July 5, 2020 - A rundown on mobile Blazor bindings, EF updates, ASP.NET Core A-Z, and more.
- Understanding about Cascading Values and Cascading Parameters in Blazor - July 4, 2020 - Understanding about Cascading Values and Cascading Parameters in Blazor. Source code .
- Understanding about Cascading Values and Cascading Parameters in Blazor - July 4, 2020 - Understanding about Cascading Values and Cascading Parameters in Blazor.
- Blazor WebAssembly HttpClient – Consuming Web API - July 3, 2020 - This article from Code Maze covers the Blazor WebAssembly HttpClient and how to use it to fetch data from the ASP.NET Core Web API server.
- Archives - 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017.
- Dean Guida on the Future of .NET Components - August 16, 2021 - Dean Guida shares his insights on the future of .NET components; lessons he has learned having run a software company for over 30 years; his top recommendations when it comes to managing software teams, DevOps toolchains, preparing for the release of .NET 6, server-side vs. Web Assembly, what .NET developers should be doing today for full system testing, and more! He also gives advice to aspiring entrepreneurial software engineers, an overview of Infragistics’ tools, and what to be looking out for as a software developer today. Duration: 34 minutes.
- bUnit, TDD, and Sci-fi with Egil Hansen - July 18, 2021 - In this episode, Jimmy and Jessica talk to Egil Hansen about bUnit, test-driven development, and Sci-fi. Duration: 72 minutes.
- Blazor with Chris Sainty - July 13, 2021 - In this episode, I was thrilled to be joined by Chris Sainty to chat all about Blazor! Blazor is a new .NET technology allowing you to build SPA-like frontend web UIs in C#! Very focused on developer productivity and componentisation - Blazor is certainly going to become my go-to for frontends moving forward! And chatting with Chris in this episode, has shown me even more reasons why Blazor is becoming so immensely popular.
- React, writing a book, and Blazor with Carl Rippon - March 22, 2021 - Coding after work, episode 57: React, writing a book, and Blazor with Carl Rippon. Duration: 35 minutes.
- .NET 6 with Daniel Roth - March 11, 2021 - What's next for .NET? Carl and Richard chat with Dan Roth about all the good things coming this November for .NET. The conversation starts out with some discussion around Blazor, which is no longer an experimental project, but now a key part of .NET. Dan talks about the role of MAUI bringing together UI elements for smartphones, tablets, PCs, and more. There's a lot to look forward to by the end of 2021. Duration: 58 minutes.
- Blazor Keeps Getting Better with Daniel Roth - March 9, 2021 - .NET 059: Blazor Keeps Getting Better with Daniel Roth. Blazor has come a long way since 2018. Blazor WebAssembly was released in 2020 and Blazor was integrated as a full-fledged member of .NET 5. Daniel Roth joins us to discuss the progress and improvements the Blazor team has made over the last year. We also discuss a number of updates coming in 2021 like the new Razor editor. The future of Blazor is bright, indeed. Duration: 61 minutes.
- Blazor in Action with Chris Sainty - January 8, 2021 - Blazor in Action with Chris Sainty in the .NET Core Show, episode 67. Duration: 67 minutes.
- .NET 5 with Scott Hunter - December 24, 2020 - .NET 5 is shipped! What happens now? As part of the .BLD() Tech Talks XXL event in the Netherlands, Carl and Richard streamed interviewing Scott Hunter about .NET 5. The conversation turns to how the scope of .NET 5 focused in on how to help projects move from the standard framework onto .NET 5. Scott also dives into the ever-improving performance of .NET, the latest version of Blazor, and the adoption of WinForms in .NET 5 - and what's coming for .NET 6. Duration: 53 minutes.
- Archives - 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017.
- Using .NET 5 with the Raspberry Pi - January 28, 2021 - Using .NET 5 with the Raspberry Pi, on Slideshare.
- Focus on Blazor - January 2020 - All the materials of the .NET Conf "Focus on Blazor". The videos are on YouTube.
- Blazor, a new framework for browser-based .NET apps - January 29, 2020 - Source code of the session by Steve Sanderson at the NDC London, "Blazor, a new framework for browser-based .NET apps".
- Blazor in more depth - January 28, 2020 - Blazor in more depth by Steve Sanderson and Ryan Nowak at the NDC London 2020. Presentation of Steve Sanderson. Presentation of Ryan Nowak.
- Archives - 2020, 2019, 2018.
- Blazor Dev Server with CSS Live Reloader - Alternative Blazor Dev Server to be available CSS live reloading.
- LiveSharp - Update
.razor files and see the updates instantly without reloading the page. Your application state is preserved because there is no need to reload anything. livesharp.net.
- BlazorFiddle - Blazor .Net Developer Playground and Code Editor in the Browser.
- Blazor REPL - Write, compile, execute and share Blazor components entirely in the browser - https://blazorrepl.com.
- Blazor Snippets Visual Studio Code extension - A Visual Studio Code extension that offers Blazor and Razor snippets.
- BlazorSourceMangler - A console app to mangle Blazor DLLs. Check this YouTube video for more details. You can also check this Blazor TODO app to see result of this app (downloaded blazortodos.dll is mangled and decompilation shows uglyfied code).
- Publish-time Pre-render for Blazor Wasm - When you publish your Blazor WebAssembly app, this package pre-renders and saves the app as static HTML files in your public folder.
- Publish SPA for GitHub Pages - Add this NuGet package to your Blazor WebAssembly project to easily publish it to GitHub Pages.
- WebCompiler - A dotnet global tool for compilation, minification, and compression of scss, css and js.
- .NET Core - .NET Core.
- Razor+ Visual Studio Code extension - A Visual Studio Code extension that offers improved Razor support.
- Tracetool - Tracetool viewer, client Api for Dotnet, Java, Javasvript, C++ , Python, Delphi.
- Visual Studio - Latest preview of Visual Studio.
- Visual Studio Code - Visual Studio Code, free, open source and cross-platform code editor.
- Blazor WebAssembly by Example - Blazor WebAssembly by Example: A project-based guide to building web apps with .NET, Blazor WebAssembly, and C# (1st edition published the July 9th, 2021).
- Blazor in Action - An example-driven guide to building reusable UI components and web frontends—all with Blazor, C#, and .NET. (Manning Early Access Program began October 2020).
- Microsoft Blazor: Building Web Applications in .NET - Microsoft Blazor: Building Web Applications in .NET (Second edition published in May 2020).
- Blazor Revealed - Blazor Revealed, Building Web Applications in .NET (Published February, 2019).
- Blazor Quick Start Guide: Build web applications using Blazor, EF Core, and SQL Server - Blazor Quick Start Guide: Build web applications using Blazor, EF Core, and SQL Server (Published October 31, 2018).
- Blazor WebAssembly Succinctly - August 31, 2020 - Blazor is a framework for creating SPA webpages with either client-side or server-side architectures, using Razor technology written with the C# language. Because client-side Blazor with WebAssembly executes entirely on a user's browser, it’s very fast for many applications. In Blazor WebAssembly Succinctly, Michael Washington will take readers through the core elements of Blazor and then explore additional features by building a sample application. Free e-book.
- Blazor Succinctly - April 16, 2020 - A free e-book for starting with the Blazor framework.
- Blazor, A Beginners Guide - March 18, 2020 - A free e-book for getting started with the Blazor framework. Examples source code.
- Blazor for ASP.NET Web Forms developers - Blazor for ASP.NET Web Forms developers, a free e-book from Microsoft.
- Using CSLA 5: Blazor and WebAssembly - This book covers the new Blazor UI framework, including how to create server-side and client-side WebAssembly projects, how to implement authentication and authorization, and how to use data binding. It then covers how CSLA .NET supports Blazor, including walking through a complete sample app.
- An Introduction to Building Applications with Blazor - August 24, 2019 - An Introduction to Building Applications with Blazor: How to get started creating applications using this exciting easy to use Microsoft C# framework
- Archives - 2018.
- Build a web app with Blazor WebAssembly and Visual Studio Code - Build a web app with Blazor WebAssembly and Visual Studio Code, on Microsoft Learn.
- DevOps and Docker Support for .NET Core Blazor Applications - June 2020 - DevOps and Docker Support for .NET Core Blazor Applications, on Udemy. This Docker Support Course with DevOps concepts using ASP.NET Core Blazor will teach you Dockerisation of Blazor Apps.
- Programming in Blazor - ASP.NET Core 3.1 - Create interactive web applications with C#, on Udemy.
- Creating Blazor Components - December, 2019 - Building a Blazor app is building components. This course is essential for gaining a good understanding of components. On Pluralsight.
- Authentication and Authorization in Blazor Applications - December, 2019 - Learn how to secure your Blazor application using a variety of best practice techniques for authentication and authorization. On Pluralsight.
- Blazor In-Depth Workshop (Blaze Invaders) - December 2019 - Blazor In-Depth Workshop (Blaze Invaders), on C# Academy. Learn serious Blazor concepts while building a working browser based game.
- Blazor and Razor Components in a nutshell - October 2019 - Learn how to use a framework that allows you to run your compiled code directly in the browser on top of WebAssembly, a course on Udemy.
- Blazor on ASP.NET Core 3.0 - October 2019 - Blazor on ASP.NET Core 3.0, a course on SkillShare.
- Blazor First Look on LinkedIn Learning - Blazor First Look on LinkedIn Learning. Source code .
- Free Blazor Training Course - DevExpress Blazor free training course Source code .
- Getting Started with Blazor - June 2021 - Discover the Core Concepts of Blazor and learn to create web applications with ease.
- Awesome Blazor on Twitter - This repository's Twitter feed.
- Gitter - Blazor discussion on Gitter.
- Learn Blazor - Community documentation on Blazor.
- Blazor Help Website - Blogs and code samples primarily covering server-side Blazor.
- Practical samples of Blazor - Practical samples of Blazor.
- Practical samples of Blazor Server-Side - Practical samples of Blazor Server-Side.
- Stack Overflow - Blazor questions feed on Stack Overflow.
- Twitter - Hashtag on Twitter.
- WebAssemblyMan - Man page for Blazor and WebAssembly.
- Blaze of Code - [Portuguese] Blog about Blazor.
- Blazor.ru - [Russian] Old official documentation website translated in Russian.
- DevApps.be's podcast #47 - [French] DevApps.be's podcast #47: "Actualités : TypeScript, Uno, Angular, DocFX, Database".
- Modern web apps with Blazor - [Italian] Video about Blazor.
- Playlist - Programando en Blazor - [Spanish] Series of videos about Blazor.
- Insights from the oracle - [German] Blog about Blazor.
- ASP.NET Core Blazor 5.0: Blazor WebAssembly und Blazor Server: Moderne Single-Page-Web-Applications mit .NET, C# und Visual Studio - German book on Blazor (Published September 15, 2020 with montly Updates).
To the extent possible under law, Adrien Torris has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.