A curated list of awesome projects, libraries, and tools powered by Frida.
What is Frida?
Frida is an open source software.
More info here.
Table of Contents
- Talks & Papers
- Powered by Frida
- Blog posts
- frida-android-hooks - Hook method calls in Android
- frida-panic - Easy crash-reporting for Frida-based applications
- frida-compile - Compile a Frida script comprised of one or more Node.js modules
- frida-trace - Trace APIs declaratively
- frida-screenshot - Grab (iOS) screenshots
- frida-uiwebview - Inspect and manipulate UIWebView-hosted GUIs
- frida-uikit - Inspect and manipulate UIKit-based GUIs
- frida-contrib - Frida utility-belt
- frida-load - Load a Frida script comprised of one or more Node.js modules (Deprecated, use frida-compile)
- frida-remote-stream - Create an outbound stream over a message transport.
- frida-memory-stream - Create a stream from one or more memory regions.
- frida-fs - Create a stream from a filesystem resource.
- frida-push - Automatically
adb push the correct frida-server matching your current frida installation.
- as0ler/frida-scripts - Repository including some useful frida script for iOS Reversing
- 0xdea/frida-scripts - instrumentation scripts to facilitate reverse engineering of android and iOS Apps.
- roxanagogonea/frida-scripts - Repository including some useful frida scripts for Android
- iddoeldor/frida-snippets - another useful frida snippets repository
- IDA Pro plugin - IDA Pro plugin
- poxyran/misc - Misc Frida scripts read-process-memory.py, write-process-memory.py, frida-heap-trace,
- frida-cycript - Fork of cycript with new runtime called Mjølner powered by Frida.
- r2frida - static and dynamic analysis synergy
- ios-inject-custom - use Frida for standalone injection of a custom payload for iOS.
- davuxcom/frida-scripts - Repository including scripts for COM, .NET and WinRT for Windows
- XposedFridaBridge - A frida script implement XposedBridge & load xposed modules, without installing xposed framwork.
- easy-frida - A tool for easily develop frida agent script/module when reversing, including some useful frida scripts.
Talks & Papers
- OSDC 2015:
Putting the open back into closed software
(PDF · Recording)
- OSDC 2015:
The engineering behind the reverse engineering
(PDF · Recording)
- NLUUG 2015:
Frida: Putting the open back into closed software
- ZeroNights 2015:
Cross-platform reversing with Frida
- r2con 2016 - r2frida (PDF · Recording)
- RMLL 2017 Unlocking secrets of proprietary software (@oleavr) (slides · Recording)
Powered by Frida
- Aurora - Web app built on top of Frida
- CloudSpy - Web app built on top of Frida
- CryptoShark - Self-optimizing cross-platform code tracer based on dynamic recompilation
- diff-gui - Web GUI for instrumenting Android
- ~~Lobotomy~~Lobotomy Fork - Android Reverse Engineering Framework & Toolkit
- Appmon - Runtime Security Testing Framework for iOS, Mac OS X and Android Apps
- Fridump - A universal memory dumper using Frida
- frida-extract - Automatically extract and reconstruct a PE file that has been injected using the RunPE method
- r2frida memory search
- r2frida-wiki - Unofficial wiki that provides practical examples on how to use r2frida
- google/ssl_logger - Decrypts and logs a process's SSL traffic.
- google/tcp_killer - Shuts down a TCP connection based using output from a
- brida - Bridge between Burp Suite and Frida
- objection - Runtime Mobile Exploration for iOS and Android
- passionfruit - iOS App Analyzer with Web UI
- House - A runtime mobile application analysis toolkit with a Web GUI, powered by Frida
- Dwarf - A debugger built on top of PyQt5 and frida
- Dexcalibur - A dynamic binary instrumentation tool designed for Android apps and powered by Frida
- bagbak - Decrypt apps from AppStore on jailbroken devices. Supports decrypting app extensions.
- Runtime Mobile Security (RMS) - A powerful web interface that helps you to manipulate Android and iOS Apps at Runtime
- PAPIMonitor - Python API Monitor for Android apps is a tool, powered by Frida, to monitor user-selected APIs during app execution.
- Frida vs Spotify - Spotify RE
- CryptoShark - a self-optimizing cross-platform code tracer based on dynamic recompilation, powered by Frida and Capstone
- Frida Memory Hacking - Angry Birds - Frida having fun with Angry Birds running on an iPhone
- Frida Memory Hacking - Windows Live Messenger - Frida having fun with Windows Live Messenger
- Frida Intro @ NowSecure - Frida introduction by Ole
- ~~Lobotomy - Frida Demo - This demo is leveraging the Frida toolkit to instrument a target app's Activity calls.~~
- Install SSL CA to device via ManagedConfiguration tracing
- Build a debugger in 5 minutes
- iOS Instrumentation without Jailbreak
- Introduction to Fridump - Fridump is an open source memory dumper tool
- Hacking Android apps with Frida part1, part2/crackme, part3
- OWASP iOS crackme tutorial: Solved with Frida
- Detecting Frida poxyran, Bernhard Mueller
- Stack Overflow
- @fridaotre on Twitter
- @oleavr on Twitter
- Frida CodeShare - Share frida snippets and recipes with others.
Your contributions are always welcome!
If you want to contribute to this list (please do), send me a pull request or contact me @insitusec
Also, if you notice that a listing should be deprecated or replaced:
- Repository's owner explicitly say that "this library is not maintained".
- Not committed for long time (2~3 years).
More info on the guidelines
- This awesome list was originally based on Awesome TensorFlow